Good day

g4racer

May 7, 2014
I love history but what would you expect from someone that grew up between Concord and Lexington. I was born in Somerville and remember the April parade with a horseback rider doing a reenactment of the ride to Concord. The move west 18 miles was a good one.
I question most of our history and spent much time at many of the historic homes and Historical Societies. Great places to learn a different way of viewing things.
I'm here to learn and share.
The G in the user name is for Ginetta and it's a 1965 being readied for a race at Thompson Motorsport Park in CT June 27-29. I will be the first use of the road course in about 40 years.

9190172.jpg

Hello and welcome.

Last edited:
I love history but what would you expect from someone that grew up between Concord and Lexington. I was born in Somerville and remember the April parade with a horseback rider doing a reenactment of the ride to Concord. The move west 18 miles was a good one.
I question most of our history and spent much time at many of the historic homes and Historical Societies. Great places to learn a different way of viewing things.
I'm here to learn and share.
The G in the user name is for Ginetta and it's a 1965 being readied for a race at Thompson Motorsport Park in CT June 27-29. I will be the first use of the road course in about 40 years.

Hello g4racer, and how good of you to decide to join USMB. May you find a good time here. I am pleased to have your company.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

New Topics

Forum List

Back