Good Day USMB members

Every one here is wonderful. Educated, polite, and fair.

Rest easy, and welcome.

63CC0B50-E5CF-408F-BE4D-2DEDD59F29ED.gif

Welcome, anyway.
Every one here is wonderful. Educated, polite, and fair.

Rest easy, and welcome.

welcome aboard the board & hope to we cross paths. got one question for ya though...

did you happen to vote for president tinkles? :auiqs.jpg:

Welcome, Goldenwaters.

I am, too, a relatively new member.

When I first joined, I was shocked by the rudeness of some members. I have finally realized that some of the rudeness is part of a game. Apparently, some members know one another very well and enjoy calling one another nasty names. They are not serious.

You will get a big laugh from the great illustrations that are posted by many members. They are often so funny. I'm a computer illiterate, so I cannot post pictures.

I will look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome, Goldenwaters.

I am, too, a relatively new member.

When I first joined, I was shocked by the rudeness of some members. I have finally realized that some of the rudeness is part of a game. Apparently, some members know one another very well and enjoy calling one another nasty names. They are not serious.

You will get a big laugh from the great illustrations that are posted by many members. They are often so funny. I'm a computer illiterate, so I cannot post pictures.

I will look forward to reading your posts.
Are you going to send him nude pictures too? No one wants to see your ball bag again Randy.

Hello everyone, i am a newbie here.

il_fullxfull.274320069.jpg

Hossfly has the coldest nose in Charlotte/Ft Worth...
Maybe but the Guy is Hung like a Horse ask Hillary

Hossie,without you realizing it(I think) your pic is so amusing...It looks like Golden Waters with a little more stimulation is about to get his Dream Come True...A GOLDEN SHOWER....................................................................If you did mean this then I have Fully Corrupted You Friend..LOL

Welcome GOLDEN WATER.......We raise a BEER TO YOU AND WELCOME TO USMB,steve

Forum List

Back