Good Day to All!

Shmoogas B

Rookie
Nov 3, 2010
Wisconsin, USA
Hello, I'm Shmoogas B. I'm known as Shmoogas Badoogas in some other forums, but that wouldn't fit in this one, so I shortened it. I've come here looking for some good discussions about politics, and I hope I can learn some things here. I generally tend to be a moderate politically, but I try to keep an open mind and consider each issue individually. I look forward to discussing issues with you all!

Hello, I'm Shmoogas B. I'm known as Shmoogas Badoogas in some other forums, but that wouldn't fit in this one, so I shortened it. I've come here looking for some good discussions about politics, and I hope I can learn some things here. I generally tend to be a moderate politically, but I try to keep an open mind and consider each issue individually. I look forward to discussing issues with you all!

You wouldn't be related to Schmuckgas would you?

Welcome!

You wouldn't be related to Schmuckgas would you?

Welcome!

Nope, afraid not.

Forum List

Back