Good 'date night' movies...

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
What are some good movies that you can watch at home with your SO?

I like romantic movies (chick flicks) :D but it doesn't have to be in that genre. As long as it's not extremely violent/gory, I'll watch any decent movie.

Suggestions please?

I like romantic movies (chick flicks) :D but it doesn't have to be in that genre. As long as it's not extremely violent/gory, I'll watch any decent movie.

Suggestions please?
I cannot sit through most chick flicks for even a few seconds but it looks like hollywood may be figuring that out with movies like Bridesmaids which was quite good...other movies that fit..."Aloha bobby and rose"..."American Graffiti"..."Dirty Dancing", there are others.

I am not your typical female, although there are a few chick flicks that I think are good. I mostly go for comedies and action suspense thrillers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

HumanCentipede1180256.jpg

Suggestions please?

Are you fond of horror films? Try watching "A Quiet Place"
Great movie sure to induce involuntary snuggling.

The Notebook.... not into chick flicks, well I am not a chick so.... but Notebook is prolly one of the most romantic movies out there

Suggestions please?
How to leave a guy.

Forum List

Back