Good cops, where are they at?

INDIVIDUALS are responsible for their own actions.

The bad acts of a few cops do not make good cops guilty.

You say the individuals are responsible for their actions. The actions of the few do not make the rest guilty. Then help me out here.

The one who brutalizes the individual is guilty. The others who assist, are guilty. The Sergeant or other supervisor who has people write their report to minimize the brutality, is guilty. All of the individuals are guilty, but who else is? Obviously this isn’t the first time the guy did it. So those who did this before are guilty as well. The ones who minimized and covered up the lies are guilty.

The cop who plants the evidence is guilty. The cop who turns around so he won’t see it planted is guilty. That cop is avoiding personal responsibility because he knows a crime is being committed. All these individuals are guilty. By your own standard.

Yet, why can the cop get away with planting evidence? Because he knows the others will stand by him. They will lie to cover it up. They will lie to protect him.

Let’s say you are raped. The suspect is a neighbor, and I swear up and down that you were hanging all over the neighbor and were begging him to take you to bed. You weren’t, but I say it on the stand. I am a respected citizen, a Deacon at the Church, a prominent businessman, and a friend of the Mayor. The Prosecutor does not challenge my claims, and the Grand Jury fails to indict my friend.

Yes, I have committed Perjury, but I have done worse. I have denied you justice for the crime you have experienced. I have abused my position to insure that Justice is not served. I have betrayed my oath and my duty as a man. I have committed a crime so terrible that no amount of prison would be sufficient.

This happens every single day. For offenses minor, and major. For traffic violations, and for major investigations.

This is just one example, of many thousands. How Prosecutors Ruined the Life of Corey Williams

An innocent man served twenty years for a crime he did not commit. The actually guilty people never served a day. Worse, they never will. They will never see the inside of a prison for the robbery and murder they committed.

Yes, we want the Guilty punished. But we have rules, and those rules are not hurdles to get over, or around. They are in place to make as sure as humanly possible that cases like this never happen. They are in place to make sure that the innocent does not go to prison. They are in place to make sure that the only one who goes to prison is the guilty.

But when we send an innocent man, or woman, to prison we commit a crime as a society. We send that person to prison for a crime they did not commit. We blew through those safeguards, we violated the highest law of the land, the Constitution, to do so.

Our system of laws is simple. All laws derive their authority fromt he Constitution, and all laws must obey the Constitution. If I was President, I could not pass a law saying that a religion is prohibited. The First Amendment makes sure I can’t do that. I could not, would not sign a law that violated the Second Amendment. Similarly I would object mightily to violations of any other right guaranteed to the citizens by that document.

I can do no less as a citizen and maintain the ability to look at myself in the mirror.

Each individual is responsible for their own actions, and collectively they are corrupt. Because they cover up for the abuse, and corruption, of the others. Like the scenario above where I covered up a brutal crime for a friend, they are no less terrible.

Oh, and for the record, my friends know I would never do that. If they are looking for someone to lie for them, I’m not the one.

I see you are morally as well as legally challenged.

If you see someone getting away with a murder, does that make you feel that you have the right to murder?

You are proving my point. Thanks.

Only if your point is to prove that you're a moron.

So far the police are corrupt, and morally challenged according to you, and that is apparently fine.

No, so far, you are just proving your lack of cognitive function.

The bad acts of a few cops do not make good cops guilty. And as I noted earlier, if the nearly 1M law enforcement officers in the U.S. were as corrupt as you claim, then we would all have experienced such carnage within the inner circle of our family, friends and acquaintances. That is not the case. You are exaggerating in order to serve up your propaganda. It's highly transparent and pins the bogometer.

By that logic, if I haven’t been raped, then no one has. By that logic, I’ve never been shot, so people must not be experiencing it.

My friends have endured it. But they are black, and white, and brown. If you choose to believe one thing in spite of evidence, then you are free to do so. I believe in God. I can’t and would not force anyone to believe in a deity.

There is even morons who believe that the Earth is flat.

You want to believe the cops are good, and when they break the law, like on TV it is to get the guilty ones off the street. Life is not Hollywood however. Plenty of innocents go to prison because the cops lie regularly.

Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!

Look at the stories. The cops lie. They abuse the system. The guilty go free because the cops lie an innocent into prison.

The punishment for that should be death for the cops, and the prosecutor. If you know you are lying and an innocent goes to prison you should die for it. I don’t care if you thought he was guilty.

The cops don’t even lose their jobs for it.

So why do they get away with it? Because morons like you support them. Like the flat earth folks, you believe in spite of the evidence.

Clearly, logic is not exactly your strong suit, bub.

You say the individuals are responsible for their actions. The actions of the few do not make the rest guilty. Then help me out here.

The one who brutalizes the individual is guilty. The others who assist, are guilty. The Sergeant or other supervisor who has people write their report to minimize the brutality, is guilty. All of the individuals are guilty, but who else is? Obviously this isn’t the first time the guy did it. So those who did this before are guilty as well. The ones who minimized and covered up the lies are guilty.

The cop who plants the evidence is guilty. The cop who turns around so he won’t see it planted is guilty. That cop is avoiding personal responsibility because he knows a crime is being committed. All these individuals are guilty. By your own standard.

Yet, why can the cop get away with planting evidence? Because he knows the others will stand by him. They will lie to cover it up. They will lie to protect him.

Let’s say you are raped. The suspect is a neighbor, and I swear up and down that you were hanging all over the neighbor and were begging him to take you to bed. You weren’t, but I say it on the stand. I am a respected citizen, a Deacon at the Church, a prominent businessman, and a friend of the Mayor. The Prosecutor does not challenge my claims, and the Grand Jury fails to indict my friend.

Yes, I have committed Perjury, but I have done worse. I have denied you justice for the crime you have experienced. I have abused my position to insure that Justice is not served. I have betrayed my oath and my duty as a man. I have committed a crime so terrible that no amount of prison would be sufficient.

This happens every single day. For offenses minor, and major. For traffic violations, and for major investigations.

This is just one example, of many thousands. How Prosecutors Ruined the Life of Corey Williams

An innocent man served twenty years for a crime he did not commit. The actually guilty people never served a day. Worse, they never will. They will never see the inside of a prison for the robbery and murder they committed.

Yes, we want the Guilty punished. But we have rules, and those rules are not hurdles to get over, or around. They are in place to make as sure as humanly possible that cases like this never happen. They are in place to make sure that the innocent does not go to prison. They are in place to make sure that the only one who goes to prison is the guilty.

But when we send an innocent man, or woman, to prison we commit a crime as a society. We send that person to prison for a crime they did not commit. We blew through those safeguards, we violated the highest law of the land, the Constitution, to do so.

Our system of laws is simple. All laws derive their authority fromt he Constitution, and all laws must obey the Constitution. If I was President, I could not pass a law saying that a religion is prohibited. The First Amendment makes sure I can’t do that. I could not, would not sign a law that violated the Second Amendment. Similarly I would object mightily to violations of any other right guaranteed to the citizens by that document.

I can do no less as a citizen and maintain the ability to look at myself in the mirror.

Each individual is responsible for their own actions, and collectively they are corrupt. Because they cover up for the abuse, and corruption, of the others. Like the scenario above where I covered up a brutal crime for a friend, they are no less terrible.

Oh, and for the record, my friends know I would never do that. If they are looking for someone to lie for them, I’m not the one.

All Cops Are Not Guilty. The case that they are is what you've been epically failing to make.

You are proving my point. Thanks.

Only if your point is to prove that you're a moron.

So far the police are corrupt, and morally challenged according to you, and that is apparently fine.

No, so far, you are just proving your lack of cognitive function.

The bad acts of a few cops do not make good cops guilty. And as I noted earlier, if the nearly 1M law enforcement officers in the U.S. were as corrupt as you claim, then we would all have experienced such carnage within the inner circle of our family, friends and acquaintances. That is not the case. You are exaggerating in order to serve up your propaganda. It's highly transparent and pins the bogometer.

By that logic, if I haven’t been raped, then no one has. By that logic, I’ve never been shot, so people must not be experiencing it.

My friends have endured it. But they are black, and white, and brown. If you choose to believe one thing in spite of evidence, then you are free to do so. I believe in God. I can’t and would not force anyone to believe in a deity.

There is even morons who believe that the Earth is flat.

You want to believe the cops are good, and when they break the law, like on TV it is to get the guilty ones off the street. Life is not Hollywood however. Plenty of innocents go to prison because the cops lie regularly.

Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!

Look at the stories. The cops lie. They abuse the system. The guilty go free because the cops lie an innocent into prison.

The punishment for that should be death for the cops, and the prosecutor. If you know you are lying and an innocent goes to prison you should die for it. I don’t care if you thought he was guilty.

The cops don’t even lose their jobs for it.

So why do they get away with it? Because morons like you support them. Like the flat earth folks, you believe in spite of the evidence.

Clearly, logic is not exactly your strong suit, bub.

Tell us how it works with only a few bad cops. Tell us how one cop in twenty manage to get away with it for years. Tell us how 19 good cops don’t catch the bad one among their numbers. Tell us why a cop who was fired in disgrace for lying about an incident was hired in two days.

Explain it to us.

They all went out for donuts after the 1960s and Mayberry RFD.

006-the-andy-griffith-show-theredlist.jpg

Seriously. The cops got very physical. The guy instigated it though by refusing to cooperate, and the man in the video admits it wasn't cops at their best and is instituting changes to prevent it from ever happening again. So what else do you want?

I've had friends that become policemen. They can be and are great people.

Course, I'm white. So I don't really know. I only know by personal experience.

View attachment 197106

Seriously. The cops got very physical. The guy instigated it though by refusing to cooperate, and the man in the video admits it wasn't cops at their best and is instituting changes to prevent it from ever happening again. So what else do you want?

Did you need to be told that it is wrong to force a woman to have sex? Did you need to be told that you can’t just walk up and hit someone? Yet the police seem to need this as adults. We had names for people who walked up and started to beat on people when I was in school. We called them thugs. Bullies.

View attachment 197106

Did you need to be told that it is wrong to force a woman to have sex? Did you need to be told that you can’t just walk up and hit someone? Yet the police seem to need this as adults. We had names for people who walked up and started to beat on people when I was in school. We called them thugs. Bullies.

But . . . . but those "thugs and bullies" weren't authority figures making a request of you that you were disregarding. I've never met a cop that cooperating with them got you in hot water. That doesn't make what the cop did right, but it does give you a reason not to press a cop's buttons.

View attachment 197106

But . . . . but those "thugs and bullies" weren't authority figures making a request of you that you were disregarding. I've never met a cop that cooperating with them got you in hot water. That doesn't make what the cop did right, but it does give you a reason not to press a cop's buttons.

Freedom at a Cost: The Devastating Case of Corey Williams

He cooperated. He served twenty years for a crime he did not commit.

Yeah. As long as you don’t do anything that might set them off then you should maybe be fine.

You know like creating a record of what they are actually doing as opposed to what they will later claim.

Or being a victim of a auto crash. They kicked the crap out of the victim. Not the suspect.

So your assertion is that the cops should be treated like a wild animal. They might attack without warning, so never turn your back on them.

View attachment 197106

Freedom at a Cost: The Devastating Case of Corey Williams

He cooperated. He served twenty years for a crime he did not commit.

Yeah. As long as you don’t do anything that might set them off then you should maybe be fine.

You know like creating a record of what they are actually doing as opposed to what they will later claim.

Or being a victim of a auto crash. They kicked the crap out of the victim. Not the suspect.

So your assertion is that the cops should be treated like a wild animal. They might attack without warning, so never turn your back on them.

Oh, Pshaw. Those are nothing! If you want a GOOD reason not to trust the police, read THIS:

Baltimore rogue police leader sentenced

Bottom line: nothing is perfect, there are no guarantees in life and stay out of the big cities where the crime and overpopulation make some of the cops as crazy as the people: absolute power tends to corrupt. Oh, and don't forget that we already know all the politicians and lawmakers are corrupt. When the law enforcers become corrupt too, you no longer have a society.

All Cops Are Not Guilty. The case that they are is what you've been epically failing to make.

I’m still waiting. How does a cop plant evidence right in front of other cops not get caught? How does a cop who lies not get exposed by other cops? When a cop hides the evidence how does it not get noticed by other cops? We aren’t talking about a CIA officer who is sneaking secrets out in his shoe. We are talking about people who have other cops arrive in seconds or minutes and operate in full view of their brother officers.

How does it work then? If a vast majority of cops are good. How the hell does it work?

If you assume that one out of twenty are corrupt, that means the three in that video eluded 57 good cops and somehow were able to find one another despite there being so many more “good” cops.

I’ve seen people claim it is a big city problem.

So tell us how it works. How is it that four cops were all corrupt and the vast majority of “good” cops were off that night.

:114:
I remain highly skeptical of such edited propaganda, and am not going to jump to the conclusion that the cops are guilty without more information.

In realityland, there are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. employee 900,000 law enforcement officers. If all cops were bad, we'd see carnage at a rate for which stories such as this one wouldn't even be newsworthy.

There are thousands of stories that aren’t picked up.

The cops lie all the time. Yet no other cop ever writes the truth in the report. Only when video shows up does the narrative fall down, then it is dismissed as an isolated incident.

If I know a thousand women, and only rape one, does that make me a good guy because I didn’t rape the 999?

Thousands of stories not picked up. So you are making up shit.

Duly noted.

Perjury is a felony. Yet police regularly commit this felony. ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem

It’s called Testilying by the police themselves. Police Perjury

The problem is widespread and a daily occurrence. Researcher Examines Police Perjury as Part of Legal Culture - UConn Today

Lawyers and Judges say it happens in one case out of five. Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

Thousands of felonies every single day across the nation committed by police. Admit it. Admit that the police themselves admit it happens. Oh it is for a good cause. We have to get the bad guys right? So the police themselves say they are doing bad things for good reasons. Why are you denying it?

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Blah blah blah THOUSANDs of felonies blah blah blah

Given the way the law has been designed, you yourself are likely committing a few felonies today.

And of course, no guilty person ever lied about the police ever. No sirreee!!!!!
When the cop tells you to drop and suck, which knee hits first?

:114:
I remain highly skeptical of such edited propaganda, and am not going to jump to the conclusion that the cops are guilty without more information.

In realityland, there are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. employee 900,000 law enforcement officers. If all cops were bad, we'd see carnage at a rate for which stories such as this one wouldn't even be newsworthy.

There are thousands of stories that aren’t picked up.

The cops lie all the time. Yet no other cop ever writes the truth in the report. Only when video shows up does the narrative fall down, then it is dismissed as an isolated incident.

If I know a thousand women, and only rape one, does that make me a good guy because I didn’t rape the 999?

Thousands of stories not picked up. So you are making up shit.

Duly noted.

Perjury is a felony. Yet police regularly commit this felony. ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem

It’s called Testilying by the police themselves. Police Perjury

The problem is widespread and a daily occurrence. Researcher Examines Police Perjury as Part of Legal Culture - UConn Today

Lawyers and Judges say it happens in one case out of five. Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

Thousands of felonies every single day across the nation committed by police. Admit it. Admit that the police themselves admit it happens. Oh it is for a good cause. We have to get the bad guys right? So the police themselves say they are doing bad things for good reasons. Why are you denying it?

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Blah blah blah THOUSANDs of felonies blah blah blah

Given the way the law has been designed, you yourself are likely committing a few felonies today.

And of course, no guilty person ever lied about the police ever. No sirreee!!!!!
When the cop tells you to drop and suck, which knee hits first?

I've never had to do that. On the one occasion I was stopped for speeding, I gave the copy my driver's license and car registration as he requested, exactly as normal law-abiding people do.

Forum List

Back