Good cop found guilty of just doing his job, or something.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Cop found guilty of arresting and pinning the open crimes on random Blacks. Really.

The Onion, one of my favorite comedy sites, has a long history of poking the hornets nest with brutal comedy which is unfortunately all too true. Yes it is funny when it is comedy, but not so much when it is the truth. I say that because of this clip from the Onion.

It is hilarious because the obvious truth is utterly ignored by the police, in favor of arresting a random black man. It isn’t so funny when the truth is that the police are really doing it.

Florida police officer admits to framing innocent black men | Daily Mail Online

Long before the internet was a big thing, there was a news story in Georgia. The story goes that a black man was convicted of an armed robbery, and then the conviction was overturned on an appeal. The Black Man in question, was literally four hundred miles away from the robbery about three hours later. He had been photographed by an ATM camera in Charlotte North Carolina, which is where he said he had been. Yet the Police arrested him, the DA prosecuted, and the jury convicted him of a crime he did not commit.

Why? Open or unsolved crimes make the department look bad. So somebody has to pay for the crime, and the old argument that the accused must have done something to be arrested by the cops is the mentality that the jury uses to convict. Because people want to believe that the cops are good people. They want to believe that the cops are perhaps bending the rules, but finding the bad guys first and foremost, even if it isn’t really for this crime, it doesn’t matter, because the Police would never just grab someone randomly and pin the crime on them.

The investigation into the department supported the claims of the officer convicted in the linked story. The Chief of Police sent his officers out to arrest random blacks and pin any open crimes on them. If this thread goes as they almost always do, the racists will be along to explain how the Blacks are really criminals anyway, and deserve it. If they didn’t do this crime, they did something to warrant prison. The defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e will be along to claim that this is not what the cops around them do, because it is only cops who work under Democrats, which is funny because the response of police abuses in the cities is that it is the Democrats who allow corrupt police or something. When they are not hating the cops and cheering them dying anyway.

Where were the good cops? We are told that the bad cops are a minority of the cops, but apparently none of those in this department thought it was a problem to arrest random black people for crimes they did not commit. Where were the good cops in the department?

Tell me again how the good cops hate the bad ones. I need a good laugh.

Forum List

Back