Good Call Mr. President.

Prey tell how it is unconstitutional. It does not restrict free speech. It promotes it on both sides.

Conservative are afraid of the whole picture being told?

how is making keith olberman say bad things about obama's polices free speech....

Prey tell how it is unconstitutional. It does not restrict free speech. It promotes it on both sides.

what part of "talk radio is getting the other side" did you miss ray?
its YOU guys that want to silence conservatives YOU dont want the truth out

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And you call yourself not partisan?

Honestly, if you are saying that every single time a Conservative speaks it's the truth like you are then it's complete bullshit.

:lol:

Last edited:

And you call yourself not partisan?

Honestly, if you are saying that every single time a Conservative speaks it's the truth like you are then it's complete bullshit.

:lol:
this is why you are a fucking moron

you missed the whole point i made in your HASTE to attack me
with the conservatives having talk radio BOTH sides are shown
how the fuck you got what you did is beyond me

btw bobby, stop fucking up the quotes, its really not that hard
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

No one is ever going to silence conservatives!

They love to talk!

Quotes look fine to me Divey.

You're a fucking partisan hack more then I thought if you truly believe that Conservative talk radio shows have both sides being shown.

Quotes look fine to me Divey.

You're a fucking partisan hack more then I thought if you truly believe that Conservative talk radio shows have both sides being shown.
LIAR
you edited your post after mine
and you have what RAY said attributed to ME

and again, you MISSED what i said
you are showing you are a complete fucking JOKE at this point

No one is ever going to silence conservatives!

They love to talk!
well at least you got the quote right
bobby cant even do that
nd then he cant even be honest and admit he fucked it up

LIAR

I was editing my post because I realized it was messed up when you made your comments. Honestly Dive, with the amount of typos you make for you to make any comments towards me on the subject is hilarious.

I'm not missing what you said. You believe Conservative Radio is good, and Liberal Radio is bad.

I must give props where props are due.

The Obama Administration came out today and stated in no uncertain terms they are opposed to the so called fairness doctrine.

"As the president stated during the campaign, he does not believe the Fairness Doctrine should be reinstated," White House spokesman Ben LaBolt

I hope he is serious about opposing this unconstitutional restriction of Free speech. I hope he has the backbone to stand up to congressional Democrats if they try to bring this back.

Thumbs up on this one Mr. President.

Thank you.

And everyone thought he'd kowtow to Pelosi and Reid. Nope

There's a new sheriff in town. :eusa_whistle:

Makes you wonder why his supporters don't see it his way....did they really think they elected a moron that would agree with all their ignorant views....
I know I voted against him because he is a liberal ... I never for a second thought he was stupid or anti-American or anti-Constitution....

LIAR

I was editing my post because I realized it was messed up when you made your comments. Honestly Dive, with the amount of typos you make for you to make any comments towards me on the subject is hilarious.

I'm not missing what you said. You believe Conservative Radio is good, and Liberal Radio is bad.
you STILL miss the point of what i said
hell, even Chris does better than that

hell, now it makes sense why you dont get any of Rush's schtick, you lack common sense

Last edited:
I must give props where props are due.

The Obama Administration came out today and stated in no uncertain terms they are opposed to the so called fairness doctrine.

"As the president stated during the campaign, he does not believe the Fairness Doctrine should be reinstated," White House spokesman Ben LaBolt

I hope he is serious about opposing this unconstitutional restriction of Free speech. I hope he has the backbone to stand up to congressional Democrats if they try to bring this back.

Thumbs up on this one Mr. President.

Thank you.

And everyone thought he'd kowtow to Pelosi and Reid. Nope

There's a new sheriff in town. :eusa_whistle:
Bob, when it came to the stimulus bill...the messiah did "kowTow' to Pelosi, and reid. he had no input into the bill, and they ran with their social agenda's under the guise of job stimulation. Do you think the messiah would have put all that pork in it??? Pelosi, and Reid got just what they wanted in a president with so little experience.

LIAR

hell, now it makes sense why you dont get any of Rush's schtick, you lack common sense

Wow Dive, Bob is that bad?:lol:

Alright Dive, do tell us one Liberal radio station that you enjoy listening to.

Wow Dive, Bob is that bad?:lol:

This is nothing new between me and Dive. We simply disagree on just about everything on politics but get along fine otherwise.

He's never gonna change his mind; even if I had mountains upon mountains of solid evidence for every thing he disagrees with me about.

Dive and I have argued for hours on end on these boards, and will probably continue to.

Air America was on, but it went bankrupt. Nobody wanted to listen to a bunch of left wing nuts, I guess. Why would a station put on such liberals with the likes of franken if it's going to lose revenue. It still is a capitalistic nation we live under....so far.

Air America was on, but it went bankrupt. Nobody wanted to listen to a bunch of left wing nuts, I guess. Why would a station put on such liberals with the likes of franken if it's going to lose revenue. It still is a capitalistic nation we live under....so far.

People like to listen to commentary may it be Liberal or Conservative. Problem for Liberals is, Liberals haven't found a good host/hosts for such a show/channel yet.

i hardly listen to ANY radio
whats that got to do with we can get both sides of the situation by various sources available
yet dems want to silence conservative talk

you STILL dont get the point of the discussion
it has NOTHING to do with your politics
thats why i said you lack common sense, becuase you DO

People like to listen to commentary may it be Liberal or Conservative. Problem for Liberals is, Liberals haven't found a good host/hosts for such a show/channel yet.
If that's the case, no need for a Fairness Doctrine. Just get the right host for the liberal side, and find a station that will air them.

i hardly listen to ANY radio
whats that got to do with we can get both sides of the situation by various sources available
yet dems want to silence conservative talk

you STILL dont get the point of the discussion
it has NOTHING to do with your politics
thats why i said you lack common sense, becuase you DO

I don't lack common sense. Do you even realize that I'm with Obama on this one and don't support the fairness doctrine? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back