Good Call Mr. President.

thinkprogress?
LOL
and the list goes on
'

How about the YT video where the hypocrite mocks Michael J Fox? I can't imagine if someone like Obama did something like that; you'd be foaming from the fucking mouth in glee like a hyena ready to attack.
wow, you really are fucking stupid
that clip was TORTURED to make it look that way
he did NOTHING of the sort
you are a moron

I agree with Pale. You brought up a few times in the last 20 some odd years where he's been wrong, of coarse, "Media Matters". Go to Media Matters, and see what Franken's record as reliability is. Bet they don't even clock him. Fact is, Rush is on 3 hours a day 5 days a week. Not everybody is right all the time. But, he is right 95+% of the time. You may not agree with what he says, or his views, and that's your opinion. But, he makes a lot of sense to his listeners.

I have more then just a few times. Rush is a hypocrite and many times a liar. What is with the double standard? If Barack Obama said as many lies as Rush Limbaugh, you'd scream that Barack Obama is a liar.
LOL
using the sites you do
no wonder your such an idiot

wow, you really are fucking stupid
that clip was TORTURED to make it look that way
he did NOTHING of the sort
you are a moron

Really huh? Why don't you post the full clip and prove me wrong then.

I DARE YOU.

I agree with Pale. You brought up a few times in the last 20 some odd years where he's been wrong, of coarse, "Media Matters". Go to Media Matters, and see what Franken's record as reliability is. Bet they don't even clock him. Fact is, Rush is on 3 hours a day 5 days a week. Not everybody is right all the time. But, he is right 95+% of the time. You may not agree with what he says, or his views, and that's your opinion. But, he makes a lot of sense to his listeners.

I have more then just a few times. Rush is a hypocrite and many times a liar. What is with the double standard? If Barack Obama said as many lies as Rush Limbaugh, you'd scream that Barack Obama is a liar.

I didn't know that Rush was President of the United States. I would think that would make a big difference...don't you???? Of coarse, those who live on the liberal side of life would say that "it's just a lie...everyone does it."

I didn't know that Rush was President of the United States. I would think that would make a big difference...don't you???? Of coarse, those who live on the liberal side of life would say that "it's just a lie...everyone does it."

When it comes to the term liar:

If it quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, and walks like a duck; it's a duck.

Same thing applies to Rush.

When it comes to the term liar:

If it quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, and walks like a duck; it's a duck.

Same thing applies to Rush.
Bob, I hold the President of the United State of America, the greatest country ever on this Earth, to be held at a higher standard than any radio entertainer. Now...Bob, you have your opinion, and I have mine...we may as well leave it at that, OK?

Bob, I hold the President of the United State of America, the greatest country ever on this Earth, to be held at a higher standard than any radio entertainer. Now...Bob, you have your opinion, and I have mine...we may as well leave it at that, OK?

I hold Obama to a higher standard then any radio entertainer myself Meister, however; you must hold Rush to quite the low standard.

And I suppose we will leave it at that or if you choose to respond one last time on that.

i dont bother for morons that trust asinine sites

Oh bull fucking shit Dive, I call bullshit on your part here.

You'll take the time to come in and act like because you say I'm wrong then I'm wrong while you post no evidence whatsoever to refute my points.

Sorry bucko, time to put up or shut up.

And if this information I posted is so wrong, then there must be plenty of information and sites out there that can easily refute it no? :eusa_whistle:

I hold Obama to a higher standard then any radio entertainer myself Meister, however; you must hold Rush to quite the low standard.

And I suppose we will leave it at that or if you choose to respond one last time on that.
Obviously, you don't because you were comparing the two. I don't have to hold Rush to a low standard, as you suggested. But, you do have the right to hold him to a low standard. Isn't America great.:razz:

Way to let a bunch of assholes hijack this thread, that is suppose to be about the Fairness doctrine and make it about Rush.

Wasn't my intention if it's any fault of mine Charles so sorry about that.

However, I wouldn't expect a good thread about the fairness doctrine since too many Republicans are afraid that Obama is trying to take their precious Right wingers off the air when he has shown no intention of doing so.

i dont bother for morons that trust asinine sites

Oh bull fucking shit Dive, I call bullshit on your part here.

You'll take the time to come in and act like because you say I'm wrong then I'm wrong while you post no evidence whatsoever to refute my points.

Sorry bucko, time to put up or shut up.

And if this information I posted is so wrong, then there must be plenty of information and sites out there that can easily refute it no? :eusa_whistle:
bobby, when you stop using BS sites, and show you are worth the effort, maybe i'll start to take you serious again

Ya know, I listen to Rush every now and then, when I'm not working, and I have yet to hear him lie. So, since it appears you know of lies he's told, could you give an example... :eusa_eh:

Media Matters - Limbaugh lied about 9-11 Commission report, Atta meeting in Prague

Media Matters - Limbaugh: "Nobody ever said there was" a connection between Iraq, 9-11 attacks

Media Matters - Limbaugh: AIDS "hasn't made that jump to the heterosexual community"

Media Matters - Limbaugh wrong on minimum wage -- again

Media Matters - Limbaugh's snow job on the Dem Convention

Media Matters - More lies, smears and distortions: Limbaugh rushed to defense of Swift Boat Vets

And how about this massive list?

The Way Things Aren't

These are my favorites:

LIMBAUGH: "There's no such thing as an implied contract." (Radio show, quoted in FRQ, Spring/93)

REALITY: Every first-year law student knows there is.

Hell, I learned that this year in Law class, first quarter.

And of course:

LIMBAUGH: "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

REALITY: Nicotine's addictiveness has been reported in medical literature since the turn of the century. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop's 1988 report on nicotine addiction left no doubts on the subject; "Today the scientific base linking smoking to a number of chronic diseases is overwhelming, with a total of 50,000 studies from dozens of countries," states Encyclopedia Britannica's 1987 "Medical and Health Annual."

Do I really need to say anything here?

ROFLMAO media matters? Using a lying left wing web site to discredit a right wing talk show host. Nice.

not going to fly, but nice.

Way to let a bunch of assholes hijack this thread, that is suppose to be about the Fairness doctrine and make it about Rush.

Wasn't my intention if it's any fault of mine Charles so sorry about that.

However, I wouldn't expect a good thread about the fairness doctrine since too many Republicans are afraid that Obama is trying to take their precious Right wingers off the air when he has shown no intention of doing so.

He has shown no intent too, but the same can not be said for the Dems in control of Congress.

People give the President to much credit for Power. The real power to fuck us all up lies with the Congress, and they are the ones to watch on this issue.

bobby, when you stop using BS sites, and show you are worth the effort, maybe i'll start to take you serious again

I thought you skulked off to your hole when I asked you for one small piece of evidence and you couldn't even come up with that.

Sorry Dive, perhaps when you show you are even somewhat honest in your posts; I'll start to take what you say when it comes to politics under consideration.

I thought you skulked off to your hole when I asked you for one small piece of evidence and you couldn't even come up with that.

Sorry Dive, perhaps when you show you are even somewhat honest in your posts; I'll start to take what you say when it comes to politics under consideration.

You use Media Matters as a source, and then talk about honesty? Get real.

He has shown no intent too, but the same can not be said for the Dems in control of Congress.

People give the President to much credit for Power. The real power to fuck us all up lies with the Congress, and they are the ones to watch on this issue.

Pelosi and Reid could somehow get all the Dems in congress to vote for this and it still wouldn't pass thanks to Obama and the Republican Congress.

If the first six years of Bush showed us anything, when a President doesn't want something passed; he'll make it so.

You use Media Matters as a source, and then talk about honesty? Get real.

I used Media Matters as one of several sources, I could really get a hundred sources but it doesn't matter because Dive and others would just cry Left Wing bullshit while PC's highly right wing source passes for "fair". :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back