Good Call Mr. President.

"Senior FCC staff working for acting Federal Communications Commissioner Michael Copps held meetings last week with policy and legislative advisers to House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman to discuss ways the committee can create openings for the FCC to put in place a form of the "Fairness Doctrine" without actually calling it such."
The American Spectator : In All Fairness

Psst, if that link you used as a "source" went anymore to the right, it might fall off a cliff.

Their Publisher served in the Reagan Administration.

Their Editor-in-Chief has made countless books bashing Clinton (but none about Bush obviously :rolleyes:)

I don't think I want to even bother looking at the rest of the partisan hacks.

And when I first clicked on the site, I saw countless Conservative ads and a Ann Coulter ad. :rofl:

This would be no different then a Democrat using the Daily KOS or the Huff to support their points.[/QUOTE]

So you are denying that meets took place? Or that they were for some other purpose?

Last edited:
"Senior FCC staff working for acting Federal Communications Commissioner Michael Copps held meetings last week with policy and legislative advisers to House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman to discuss ways the committee can create openings for the FCC to put in place a form of the "Fairness Doctrine" without actually calling it such."

Honestly PC, learn how to quote a post correctly. :eusa_eh:

The first part of that entire post was partisan hackery. Then when it got to the actual subject, it's BS.

You have no real sources, just "staffers" among other things.

Furthermore, this isn't even Obama's appointee in the FCC yet, this is the acting chairman.

Furthermore, since when the fuck is Henry Waxman = Barack Obama? :cuckoo:

You posted that article as if to say Obama is going behind the American people's backs; he isn't.

Psst, if that link you used as a "source" went anymore to the right, it might fall off a cliff.

Their Publisher served in the Reagan Administration.

Their Editor-in-Chief has made countless books bashing Clinton (but none about Bush obviously :rolleyes:)

I don't think I want to even bother looking at the rest of the partisan hacks.

And when I first clicked on the site, I saw countless Conservative ads and a Ann Coulter ad. :rofl:

This would be no different then a Democrat using the Daily KOS or the Huff to support their points.
compared to the usual BS links you use?
that is WAY more credible than the puffington post

Honestly PC, learn how to quote a post correctly. :eusa_eh:

The first part of that entire post was partisan hackery. Then when it got to the actual subject, it's BS.

You have no real sources, just "staffers" among other things.

Furthermore, this isn't even Obama's appointee in the FCC yet, this is the acting chairman.

Furthermore, since when the fuck is Henry Waxman = Barack Obama? :cuckoo:

You posted that article as if to say Obama is going behind the American people's backs; he isn't.
wait a stinkin minute, YOU fuck it up then blame HER

wait a stinkin minute, YOU fuck it up then blame HER

No, I didn't fuck it up. She originally fucked it up and continues to. Look at her last post, I didn't say what she is quoting for me; the rest of what I say is out of the link and throws her response in with that.

It's simple shit, not rocket science (quoting a post).

compared to the usual BS links you use?
that is WAY more credible than the puffington post

What usual BS links? Go ahead and name some?

Time Magazine is bullshit?

A Jewish newspaper is bullshit?

CNN reporting exactly what FOX says is bullshit? :rofl:

You crack me up Divie; if it's not FOX or a Right Wing website then it's just another "bullshit media lying" website to you. :lol:

I don' know, He has always been a blow hard and it never stopped him before lol.

Trust me, Rush will always be a blow hard because he realizes that's what his core audience wants. It doesn't matter to him if he's being a hypocrite, if the people listen; he'll say it.

(That and all that money from certain special interest groups for saying certain things I'm sure. :eusa_whistle:)

Ya know, I listen to Rush every now and then, when I'm not working, and I have yet to hear him lie. So, since it appears you know of lies he's told, could you give an example... :eusa_eh:

Mark my words... It won't be called the fairness doctrine... There will be another name for it.... But he will try to get Conservative talk radio off the air one way or another...

I think it's going to be localizing radio. Where the stations have to give air time to city counsels, supervisors meeting, school districts. Make no mistake...it's just going to come through the back door.

Ya know, I listen to Rush every now and then, when I'm not working, and I have yet to hear him lie. So, since it appears you know of lies he's told, could you give an example... :eusa_eh:

Media Matters - Limbaugh lied about 9-11 Commission report, Atta meeting in Prague

Media Matters - Limbaugh: "Nobody ever said there was" a connection between Iraq, 9-11 attacks

Media Matters - Limbaugh: AIDS "hasn't made that jump to the heterosexual community"

Media Matters - Limbaugh wrong on minimum wage -- again

Media Matters - Limbaugh's snow job on the Dem Convention

Media Matters - More lies, smears and distortions: Limbaugh rushed to defense of Swift Boat Vets

And how about this massive list?

The Way Things Aren't

These are my favorites:

LIMBAUGH: "There's no such thing as an implied contract." (Radio show, quoted in FRQ, Spring/93)

REALITY: Every first-year law student knows there is.

Hell, I learned that this year in Law class, first quarter.

And of course:

LIMBAUGH: "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

REALITY: Nicotine's addictiveness has been reported in medical literature since the turn of the century. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop's 1988 report on nicotine addiction left no doubts on the subject; "Today the scientific base linking smoking to a number of chronic diseases is overwhelming, with a total of 50,000 studies from dozens of countries," states Encyclopedia Britannica's 1987 "Medical and Health Annual."

Do I really need to say anything here?

I must give props where props are due.

The Obama Administration came out today and stated in no uncertain terms they are opposed to the so called fairness doctrine.

I hope he is serious about opposing this unconstitutional restriction of Free speech. I hope he has the backbone to stand up to congressional Democrats if they try to bring this back.

Thumbs up on this one Mr. President.

Thank you.

And everyone thought he'd kowtow to Pelosi and Reid. Nope

There's a new sheriff in town. :eusa_whistle:
ROFLMAO

could you kiss that ass any harder?

:lol: No he could not kiss that azz any harder!

Media Matters - Limbaugh lied about 9-11 Commission report, Atta meeting in Prague

Media Matters - Limbaugh: "Nobody ever said there was" a connection between Iraq, 9-11 attacks

Media Matters - Limbaugh: AIDS "hasn't made that jump to the heterosexual community"

Media Matters - More lies, smears and distortions: Limbaugh rushed to defense of Swift Boat Vets

The Way Things Aren't

These are my favorites:

LIMBAUGH: "There's no such thing as an implied contract." (Radio show, quoted in FRQ, Spring/93)

And of course:

LIMBAUGH: "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

REALITY: Nicotine's addictiveness has been reported in medical literature since the turn of the century. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop's 1988 report on nicotine addiction left no doubts on the subject; "Today the scientific base linking smoking to a number of chronic diseases is overwhelming, with a total of 50,000 studies from dozens of countries," states Encyclopedia Britannica's 1987 "Medical and Health Annual."

LOL here you go again
mediamatters LIES

mediamatters LIES

DiveCon, I'm going to say this once for and all.

When you yell BULLSHIT, it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Either REFUTE IT or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Jeez, you add nothing to the conversation when you paint with that wide brush of yours. All you do is yell bullshit but post NOTHING to refute any of that.

mediamatters and thinkprogress are not reliable honest sites
but you sure use them a lot because you are a fucking moron that WANTS to believe their lies
Rush didnt lie, he was taken out of constext and those sites wont give you context

The Way Things Aren't

These are my favorites:

And of course:

I agree with Pale. You brought up a few times in the last 20 some odd years where he's been wrong, of coarse, "Media Matters". Go to Media Matters, and see what Franken's record as reliability is. Bet they don't even clock him. Fact is, Rush is on 3 hours a day 5 days a week. Not everybody is right all the time. But, he is right 95+% of the time. You may not agree with what he says, or his views, and that's your opinion. But, he makes a lot of sense to his listeners.

thinkprogress?
LOL
and the list goes on
'

How about the YT video where the hypocrite mocks Michael J Fox? I can't imagine if someone like Obama did something like that; you'd be foaming from the fucking mouth in glee like a hyena ready to attack.

mediamatters LIES

DiveCon, I'm going to say this once for and all.

When you yell BULLSHIT, it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Either REFUTE IT or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Jeez, you add nothing to the conversation when you paint with that wide brush of yours. All you do is yell bullshit but post NOTHING to refute any of that.
you are a fucking moron if you believe that bullshit
keep posting it and prove what a complete fucking moron you are
it reflects on YOU, not me

The Way Things Aren't

These are my favorites:

And of course:

I agree with Pale. You brought up a few times in the last 20 some odd years where he's been wrong, of coarse, "Media Matters". Go to Media Matters, and see what Franken's record as reliability is. Bet they don't even clock him. Fact is, Rush is on 3 hours a day 5 days a week. Not everybody is right all the time. But, he is right 95+% of the time. You may not agree with what he says, or his views, and that's your opinion. But, he makes a lot of sense to his listeners.
they dont
they only lie and spin CONSERVATIVE media

I have more then just a few times. Rush is a hypocrite and many times a liar. What is with the double standard? If Barack Obama said as many lies as Rush Limbaugh, you'd scream that Barack Obama is a liar.

Forum List

Back