Good Call Mr. President.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I must give props where props are due.

The Obama Administration came out today and stated in no uncertain terms they are opposed to the so called fairness doctrine.

"As the president stated during the campaign, he does not believe the Fairness Doctrine should be reinstated," White House spokesman Ben LaBolt

I hope he is serious about opposing this unconstitutional restriction of Free speech. I hope he has the backbone to stand up to congressional Democrats if they try to bring this back.

Thumbs up on this one Mr. President.

Thank you.

The Obama Administration came out today and stated in no uncertain terms they are opposed to the so called fairness doctrine.

"As the president stated during the campaign, he does not believe the Fairness Doctrine should be reinstated," White House spokesman Ben LaBolt

I hope he is serious about opposing this unconstitutional restriction of Free speech. I hope he has the backbone to stand up to congressional Democrats if they try to bring this back.

Thank you.

And everyone thought he'd kowtow to Pelosi and Reid. Nope

There's a new sheriff in town. :eusa_whistle:

So his FCC is wasting their time having all these meetings with Henry Waxman about how they can implement this through the FCC's rule making power and not requiring legislation. Because if Obama is opposed to it, then certainly his FCC would not implement it through rule making over his objection, right? Right?

Hmmmm.....is that a rat I smell? And I'm blocks and blocks from the White House.

Thank you.

And everyone thought he'd kowtow to Pelosi and Reid. Nope

There's a new sheriff in town. :eusa_whistle:
ROFLMAO

could you kiss that ass any harder?

Amen, Now lets just hope Obama actually means it, and is not just going to sit by quietly while Pelosi and Reid with there near Veto Proof Majority, pass it.

I doubt he will sit by, whether anyone like it or not; he has been pretty steadfast in what he has said so far.

And he's not that happy with Pelosi and Reid at the moment either.

Mark my words... It won't be called the fairness doctrine... There will be another name for it.... But he will try to get Conservative talk radio off the air one way or another...

Mark my words... It won't be called the fairness doctrine... There will be another name for it.... But he will try to get Conservative talk radio off the air one way or another...

Why would he? People like Rush Limbaugh only make him look better.

Conservative Talk Show Hosts like Rush Limbaugh are digging their own graves at the moment.

Conservative Talk Show Hosts like Rush Limbaugh are digging their own graves at the moment.

If I had a nickel for every idiot who predicted Rush's demise over the last 20 years, I'd be f'ing rich.

I think you missed a chicken over there.....:eusa_whistle:

Amen, Now lets just hope Obama actually means it, and is not just going to sit by quietly while Pelosi and Reid with there near Veto Proof Majority, pass it.

I doubt he will sit by, whether anyone like it or not; he has been pretty steadfast in what he has said so far.

And he's not that happy with Pelosi and Reid at the moment either.

I truly hope you are right sir.

Funny why are there ratings not showing it at all?

If I had a nickel for every idiot who predicted Rush's demise over the last 20 years, I'd be f'ing rich.

I'm not saying his demise will be soon; but in the long run he is digging his own grave with his actions.

Don't you see the other Republicans calling him out and or denouncing him?

Again, I'm not saying he will even have a demise in the long run. I'm saying with his current actions; he's digging his grave in the long run.

As long as Rush stays the hypocrite blowhard that he is; he'll have an audience til he dies.

I'm not saying his demise will be soon; but in the long run he is digging his own grave with his actions.

Don't you see the other Republicans calling him out and or denouncing him?

Yes I see Republicans calling him out, but I do not see Conservatives doing the same. The Republicans calling him out, are the ones who have hijacked the Republican party, and taken it away from its Conservative values.

Rushes Core Audience is Conservatives, who are all growing more and more tired of the Republicans, so do not mistake Republican Criticism of Rush for more than it is.

They are calling him out, precisely for not being a partisan hack, and denouncing Republicans when they behave more like Democrats. Behavior he blames for losing the election. Fact is McCain and the rest of the Republican light weight left, would love to blame their massive defeat on Rush and Conservatives, when the fact is they lost because Conservatives simply did not vote for them, and will not as long as they act more like Liberal Democrats than Conservative Republicans.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
thank god....no way mathews or olberman would be able to comply with this and say anything bad about obama's policies.....

Last edited:

Again, I'm not saying he will even have a demise in the long run. I'm saying with his current actions; he's digging his grave in the long run.

As long as Rush stays the hypocrite blowhard that he is; he'll have an audience til he dies.

I don' know, He has always been a blow hard and it never stopped him before lol.

I don' know, He has always been a blow hard and it never stopped him before lol.

Trust me, Rush will always be a blow hard because he realizes that's what his core audience wants. It doesn't matter to him if he's being a hypocrite, if the people listen; he'll say it.

(That and all that money from certain special interest groups for saying certain things I'm sure. :eusa_whistle:)

[

"Senior FCC staff working for acting Federal Communications Commissioner Michael Copps held meetings last week with policy and legislative advisers to House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman to discuss ways the committee can create openings for the FCC to put in place a form of the "Fairness Doctrine" without actually calling it such."
The American Spectator : In All Fairness

"Senior FCC staff working for acting Federal Communications Commissioner Michael Copps held meetings last week with policy and legislative advisers to House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman to discuss ways the committee can create openings for the FCC to put in place a form of the "Fairness Doctrine" without actually calling it such."
The American Spectator : In All Fairness

Psst, if that link you used as a "source" went anymore to the right, it might fall off a cliff.

Their Publisher served in the Reagan Administration.

Their Editor-in-Chief has made countless books bashing Clinton (but none about Bush obviously :rolleyes:)

I don't think I want to even bother looking at the rest of the partisan hacks.

And when I first clicked on the site, I saw countless Conservative ads and a Ann Coulter ad. :rofl:

This would be no different then a Democrat using the Daily KOS or the Huff to support their points.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back