Good bye

KarlMarx said:
"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things." - Romans 2:1

But just in case that falls though, we got a rep system that we can ding ya to death with.

GotZoom said:
Weenie.

He was probably one of those kids who took his toys and went home when he didn't get his way.

It's always fun until someone loses a weenie.

Shattered said:
It's always fun until someone loses a weenie.

So true...that is why we must protect and take care of the weenie.

Except for hylandrdet; he can go ______ himself.

Lol....weenie....______ himself......I crack myself up sometimes...

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:
So true...that is why we must protect and take care of the weenie.

Except for hylandrdet; he can go ______ himself.

Lol....weenie....______ himself......I crack myself up sometimes...

<i>**makes 2 checkmarks next to Zoomie's name**</i>

3 more, and you get a stern talking to, mister.

hylandrdet said:
Cancel my account. I'm leaving. Sorry for trying to establish some balance on this forum. I did the best I could to fit in, but the "good old boy" conservative environment will not allow me to do so. I wish the best for all of you, but I got better things to.

In a word, YOU TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE 23 POINTS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSES!!! I don't hate you, but I don't like the abuse of power here and I DEFINITELY AM NOT GOING TO BEG OR KISS YOUR ASSES FOR REP POINTS.

I'd taken notes of your abuses and I will use them to decipline myself as I attempt to provide a TRUE equal environment, for BOTH Liberals and conservatives on my forums.

Trust me, you'll hear from me soon on live 365!
Goodbye

Love,
Hylandrdet

PS- To those who enjoyed the hard work and dedication I'd put into my postings, thank you!

Excuse me while I shed this tear.

:rotflmao:

He's been there, he's done that, he's had it harder than you. That's all I remember about any of the posts from this dork.

You mean this is a good ol boy conservative board ???? NO I couldnt guess. Cheers to this guy, he has the people on this board pegged.

hylandrdet said:
Cancel my account. I'm leaving. Sorry for trying to establish some balance on this forum. I did the best I could to fit in, but the "good old boy" conservative environment will not allow me to do so. I wish the best for all of you, but I got better things to.

In a word, YOU TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE 23 POINTS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSES!!! I don't hate you, but I don't like the abuse of power here and I DEFINITELY AM NOT GOING TO BEG OR KISS YOUR ASSES FOR REP POINTS.

I'd taken notes of your abuses and I will use them to decipline myself as I attempt to provide a TRUE equal environment, for BOTH Liberals and conservatives on my forums.

Trust me, you'll hear from me soon on live 365!
Goodbye

Love,
Hylandrdet

PS- To those who enjoyed the hard work and dedication I'd put into my postings, thank you!

Mally said:
You mean this is a good ol boy conservative board ???? NO I couldnt guess. Cheers to this guy, he has the people on this board pegged.

But you're obviously hooked, again. It's almost like crack, get help before it destroys your life and family. :laugh:

Forum List

Back