good bye texas

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Today's Texas population can be divided into two groups, he said. One is an old and aging Anglo and the other is young and minority. Between 2000 and 2040, the state's public school enrollment will see a 15 percent decline in Anglo children while Hispanic children will make up a 213 percent increase, he said.

stuff left out.....

The state's future looks bleak assuming the current trend line does not change because education and income levels for Hispanics lag considerably behind Anglos, he said.

Texas demographer: 'It's basically over for Anglos' | Texas Politics | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Let me ask you this...

if the WHITE PEOPLE's SOCIETIES are so superior?

Why are you so afraid of non-White societies?

And why is that White people cannot afford to have as many children, anymore?

Who is in charge that makes it necessary for White people to send their women out to work?

Do you blame the Mexicans for that?

Has Mexico structured our society such that White people are afraid to have more than one or two kids (if that?)

Or can we balem outselves for allowing our WHITE MASTERS to put us into the economic situation where sensible middle class people don't BREED?

Who's really at fault here?

I blame a lot of RICH WHITE FOLKS for screwing a lot of middle class WHITE FOLKS.

I had two children because it was what I could afford to have and pay for all by myself - not relying on any sort of public dole or government handouts to support my family. It would be nice if people only had the children that they could afford to raise themselves. That doesn't seem to be the case so much in America any more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Let me ask you this...

Who is in charge that makes it necessary for White people to send their women out to work?

Has Mexico structured our society such that White people are afraid to have more than one or two kids (if that?)

Or can we balem outselves for allowing our WHITE MASTERS to put us into the economic situation where sensible middle class people don't BREED?

I blame a lot of RICH WHITE FOLKS for screwing a lot of middle class WHITE FOLKS.

Shut up and I'll have #18

Today's Texas population can be divided into two groups, he said. One is an old and aging Anglo and the other is young and minority. Between 2000 and 2040, the state's public school enrollment will see a 15 percent decline in Anglo children while Hispanic children will make up a 213 percent increase, he said.

stuff left out.....

The state's future looks bleak assuming the current trend line does not change because education and income levels for Hispanics lag considerably behind Anglos, he said.

Texas demographer: 'It's basically over for Anglos' | Texas Politics | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I assume since its a political blog, the obvious is, the now minority will as a majority vote...for....democrats?frankly there have been similar presumptions and predictions for the last 20 years, this party has captured those, tis one these.... .......a) as shown by voter turnout and voting count results, rep's, in Texas routinely get 40% of the Hispanic vote., b) there always has and always will be 3 truism's which will prevent that big democratic or republican end all be all-

1) people get more con. as they age, enough of them to keep their base afloat generation to generation
2) Hispanics won't go onto the hacienda as African Americans have gone back to the plantation for dems.
3) one party *ucs up, the other gets the nod....period.

*shrugs* so it has been and so it shall ever be....;)

Last edited:
Let me ask you this...

That was stupid.

Texicans.

Just wait till the hispanics cause a rise in unionized power in Texas :)

It IS coming.

Well, yes and no. Union is not to popular here, and ware it is you cant get in just for being a minority. You have to have a clue as to what you are doing. So Juan Paco Lopez who sold roses on the street in Mexico city cant just sneak over the border and join the pipe fitters union. They just wont take them. And non English speaking labor is getting less and less popular (at least in my area) . They also make a killing other ways, like getting there old lady on food stamps and C.H.I.P.S. while the old man cuts into the construction and remodeling trades.

Texicans.

It IS coming.

Well, yes and no. Union is not to popular here, and ware it is you cant get in just for being a minority. You have to have a clue as to what you are doing. So Juan Paco Lopez who sold roses on the street in Mexico city cant just sneak over the border and join the pipe fitters union. They just wont take them. And non English speaking labor is getting less and less popular (at least in my area) . They also make a killing other ways, like getting there old lady on food stamps and C.H.I.P.S. while the old man cuts into the construction and remodeling trades.

Just wait till they start establishing theirselves into govt and business more and more.

Texicans.

It IS coming.

:razz:
You mean like it is in Mexico, where its done such an OUTSTANDING job making life better for the average Mexican?

That was a pretty pithy post.
I thought you were a bit more intelligent than that. My mistake.

Pithy is as pithy does: Do you have any evidence to support as absurd a statement that Hispanics somehow support Unionization more than Anglos? Where in Mexico (where, you might need reminding, most Hispanics are from in Texas) have Unions been successful?

Texicans.

It IS coming.
There isn't many Unions in Texas or in the South in general. :cool:

True but that will cycle around again as the working class get more desperate.

Desperation is what caused the rise of unions in the USA in the first place.

So...times have never been desperate in the Southern USA?

What an imaginary little world in which you live.....:cuckoo:

Let me ask you this...

White ppl can be pompous bigoted idiots to such an extreme you can stereotype them or expect to see them in hell.

Still though, on average they can better afford to have more children than the rest of you all, except Asian Americans.

Forum List

Back