Good bye, Skyler.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
My son has two best friends who have been a part of the family since they were little boys. One of them killed himself last night.

Skyler was one of the funniest people I've ever known. I don't know how many times he's had me rolling on the floor laughing, just being himself. His Pawpaw, a retired FBI agent, treated my son as his own, as did his wife (and she still does).

Skyler's father and uncle also died in the last year. His father's death was a murder.

If you are so inclined, please pray for this tragic family. Skyler called his Grandmother (PawPaw's wife) to come pick him up after a fight with his girlfriend, and shot himself with a 357 mag right before she got there, in front of a couple of children and some other people. She arrived with the police.

Hug your children.

My son has two best friends who have been a part of the family since they were little boys. One of them killed himself last night.

Skyler was one of the funniest people I've ever known. I don't know how many times he's had me rolling on the floor laughing, just being himself. His Pawpaw, a retired FBI agent, treated my son as his own, as did his wife (and she still does).

Skyler's father and uncle also died in the last year. His father's death was a murder.

If you are so inclined, please pray for this tragic family. Skyler called his Grandmother (PawPaw's wife) to come pick him up after a fight with his girlfriend, and shot himself with a 357 mag right before she got there, in front of a couple of children and some other people. She arrived with the police.

Hug your children.

Oh ALLIE, oh! I will certainly pray for this family! And for the children that witnessed such a thing and for his girlfriend as well. She must be destroyed with guilt.

• Banned
The girlfriend has no conscience. She's used her pregnancy to torture this poor kid, and has been drinking and using drugs throughout the pregnancy. So yes, prayers are needed for her as well, and thank you so much.

• Banned
Nobody who knows Skyler is surprised, but it's just so, so, so sad. Sad because his grandmother now has no one except for the tattered remains of the family which consists of Skyler's mom, who is a drug addicted leech, and Skyler's two brothers.

The younger one is particularly vulnerable. Like Skyler he's also a bomb waiting to blow, and he lives with the mother. His chances of living to an old age are very small. The baby has no chance at all.

• Banned
It makes me grateful for my own kids. My son is a young man to be proud of. He could have ended up the same way, and he made some very deliberate choices which took him off that path. His concern is for the grandmother, who now has to deal with the crazy mother and the two shattered boys, and her third funeral in a very short time.

Very sorry to hear of another suicide. Being on the spur of the moment and unpremeditated, as it seems to have been, it's doubly sad because most likely Skylar would have been grateful later if somehow the suicide could have been prevented.
Whatever the case, at least he is no longer suffering the misery which drove him to such an act.

Oh, I am so sorry, for all those who will be affected and pained by this tragic loss

Forum List

Back