Good Bye, everybody. For now.

get_well_soon.gif

Thank you all for the well wishes. I appreciate it and it means alot to me. Your concern is somewhat overwhelming. I think I am over the most of it - at least for now - but stay tired all the time. The doctor says no more roaming around late at night feeding on just anybody's blood. I have to be more selective from here on out. Maybe around the end of the week I will have more energy and will feel like taking on all the problems of the world.

A couple of notes... Strollingbones - Don't worry. I'm not down for the count yet.
California Girl. Don't be so surprised. Most girls run out of the room crying when I'm healthy so you running out of the room crying when I'm under the weather isn't a big surprise.

Maybe towards the end of the week I can put the boxing gloves on and mix it up some.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I appreciate it and it means alot to me. Your concern is somewhat overwhelming. I think I am over the most of it - at least for now - but stay tired all the time. The doctor says no more roaming around late at night feeding on just anybody's blood. I have to be more selective from here on out. Maybe around the end of the week I will have more energy and will feel like taking on all the problems of the world.

A couple of notes... Strollingbones - Don't worry. I'm not down for the count yet.
California Girl. Don't be so surprised. Most girls run out of the room crying when I'm healthy so you running out of the room crying when I'm under the weather isn't a big surprise.

Maybe towards the end of the week I can put the boxing gloves on and mix it up some.

I hate goodbyes.... even when I know you'll be back.

And if I was nice, Huggy would start yet another obsessive thread about me.

Don't forget to floss - hurry back xx

Forum List

Back