Good Bye, everybody. For now.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's been a slice of heaven, but I have to be away for awhile due to health reasons. So long, and best of luck to you all. You're all special in your own way and I've had a ball. One of these days, when the time is right, I shall return...

You've been a perfect gentleman and a terrific wit, Count Dracula. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Please come back when you are feeling better.

108508.gif

Heart Surgery Count?

My prayers are with you, we'll be waiting for your healthy return! Had a friend who had a bad heart, after his surgery he said he never had felt better and forgot what it felt like to have a good functioning heart and arteries! Hope this is your result as well!

Care

It's been a slice of heaven, but I have to be away for awhile due to health reasons. So long, and best of luck to you all. You're all special in your own way and I've had a ball. One of these days, when the time is right, I shall return...

Count! Say it isn't so! I will really miss your good humor and all-around great posts.

I hope whatever health issue exists, gets cleared up ASAP!

And if you find yourself in a hospital, do NOT drink any of the blood transfusion supplies.

Good luck, Count. We'll be watching for you.

It's because I came back, huh?

You hate me, don't you?

Bastard!

Go. See if I care. See if anyone does.

*Runs sobbing from the thread in California Girl Overly Dramatic fashion*

CD, I hope that your health matters are addressed in a positive way and you're feeling in the best health possible, very soon.

Sounds like you got some bad blood. Get healthy man.

Come back to us happy, strong and healthy, friendo!

Forum List

Back