Good Argument from Republican Business Owner Medicare for All

Um,.. I'm so proud to have this opportunity. Yes, thank you very much, Ms Downer. My idears for Medicare-For-All legislation have actually been very well received by the voting public and for very good reason. Medical procedural and drug costs will be drastically reduced for both the patient and overall compared to what we've all been experiencing heeya for fah too long. {cough, cough}.. Excuse me. Haha. Still not quite 100% yet.. Well, rather than monopolize your precious time heeya.. {cough}.. I trust you to handle it. Thank you all! {wave, wave, cough} Bubbye!

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter if Medicare for All is proposed my any President regardless of party it won't happen the insurance companies are too strong in this country. Let's say Warren is elected how many dem congressmen/women after the insurance companies lobbyist gets to them how many are going to risk their re election to put her plan over the top? It just won't happen. More reasonably is let anyone over 55 buy into it and keep the insurance companies in the equation.
Why ? Why not as is?

Doesn't really matter if Medicare for All is proposed my any President regardless of party it won't happen the insurance companies are too strong in this country. Let's say Warren is elected how many dem congressmen/women after the insurance companies lobbyist gets to them how many are going to risk their re election to put her plan over the top? It just won't happen. More reasonably is let anyone over 55 buy into it and keep the insurance companies in the equation.
Why ? Why not as is?

Why what?

You could leave as is but possibly letting 55 year olds to buy in a a reasonable premium may extend Medicare out for many more years than it's projected to go bust. But let's add that we get rid of pre existing in obamacare and let the chips fall where they may and if a person is turned down or has certain exclusions also let them buy into Medicare. This would reduce premiums in the individual market.

Forum List

Back