Good Argument from Republican Business Owner Medicare for All

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by debbiedowner, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +598
    Um,.. I'm so proud to have this opportunity. Yes, thank you very much, Ms Downer. My idears for Medicare-For-All legislation have actually been very well received by the voting public and for very good reason. Medical procedural and drug costs will be drastically reduced for both the patient and overall compared to what we've all been experiencing heeya for fah too long. {cough, cough}.. Excuse me. Haha. Still not quite 100% yet.. Well, rather than monopolize your precious time heeya.. {cough}.. I trust you to handle it. Thank you all! {wave, wave, cough} Bubbye!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. basquebromance

basquebromance Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,028

3. Third Party

Third Party Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,809
    Why ? Why not as is?

4. debbiedowner

debbiedowner Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,206
    Why what?

You could leave as is but possibly letting 55 year olds to buy in a a reasonable premium may extend Medicare out for many more years than it's projected to go bust. But let's add that we get rid of pre existing in obamacare and let the chips fall where they may and if a person is turned down or has certain exclusions also let them buy into Medicare. This would reduce premiums in the individual market.