Good and Evil

i have seen evil...it has nothing to do with god or the devil...it has everything to do with the heart of man....man will do great evils...in great numbers...but frogen is right...the good...comes in small gestures...stopping to help someone....the little things one does thru the day....i guess we all hope for the ripple effect in goodness....while evil comes on like a tsunami

I like the above, evil brings chaos, while goodness brings peace.

i have no idea when i will be able to talk about the whole thing...its just been about 5 weeks...well hell 5 weeks and 4 days to be exact....that is what i woke up at 4 am doing...thinking how long has it been over...i figure we will just adjust to the "new normal"

i think i woke wondering if it was really over....if 5 weeks out was enough and no its not....

evil never brings peace...it is only a whirlwind...but the whirlwind is only an excuse.....i could see i didnt know...i never thought...blah blah fucking blah....

you know when you fuck over someone ....

and i was very lucky to have real life friends who when they found out about the situation...circled the wagons....i have to give props to one friend that i mock and tease a lot....she makes me go to really bad movies with her...she moved in and stayed with me....she was like a pit bull...she gave me a chance to rest and get my head together....and she did it without being ask. unfortunately this has resulted in my private life being all over the workplace...they circled the wagons...the protection was given and now i pay the price....we love to gossip and has it been said...this is the best gossip till something else comes along....

What happened Ms. Strolling?

You know you want to talk about it or you would not be talking about it without talking about "it".

ahh i still cant...it is just so crazy....when you say it all out loud it is just too crazy...and perhaps i am fearful of the saying...speak of the devil....just too soon....

i do want to purge it..however ...you are right about that...when i think about it...i cant even remember how it began....then i can...that makes no sense..that is where i am at right now....

i did something i rarely do....i let a sense of decency....override my gut...when i should have been going for the juglar...i was merely swatting flies...i will never make that mistake again...i watched my son being seduced by a siren....and hoped he would see the truth..he did not....i had to hit him upside the head with a 2 x 4...at one point realizing he might go with her...that she had him that captivated in her web of lies ...

What happened Ms. Strolling?

You know you want to talk about it or you would not be talking about it without talking about "it".

Yes.. Mr Frogen I quite agree....I suspect an X (close family friend or in law)

When I was young I quite liked Sirens (cougars too, though the term had yet to be coined), but I was always wise enough to keep my mother in the dark.

that was the problem...my son began to "go dark" on me...i could see he was beginning to mistrust me....it was like watching him walk a tight rope...without a net...and knowing he is gonna fall but hoping he makes it....

How old is your son? If in high school, I can see your concern. If he's older, don't you run a risk of alienating him?

Ms Strolling, once those nuclear reactors known as male balls come on line there is very little any loving mother can do to save their son from the white hot radiation of sex and sin.

Best just to let him go all Chernobyl and be there for him when his heart is torn into hamburger helper.

ahh i still cant...it is just so crazy....when you say it all out loud it is just too crazy...and perhaps i am fearful of the saying...speak of the devil....just too soon....

i do want to purge it..however ...you are right about that...when i think about it...i cant even remember how it began....then i can...that makes no sense..that is where i am at right now....

i did something i rarely do....i let a sense of decency....override my gut...when i should have been going for the juglar...i was merely swatting flies...i will never make that mistake again...i watched my son being seduced by a siren....and hoped he would see the truth..he did not....i had to hit him upside the head with a 2 x 4...at one point realizing he might go with her...that she had him that captivated in her web of lies ...

From my point of view you handled it just right but the fear of losing your son must have been hideous yet, well read this.

There is something mysterious and terrifying about the bond between a mother and her son. I recall a time I used to pick on my son under the pretext of toughening him up for his future.
Well my wife didn't particularly like this behavioral modification plan I had and as you say "swatted me a few times". One day she had enough and my very sweet understanding wife gave it to me with both barrels (figuratively) and then some, she turned into something I sure didn't recognize, it was just plain terrifying. She laid everything on the line for her son.

The bond between a son and his mother is at least as strong.

Last edited:
Ms Strolling, once those nuclear reactors known as male balls come on line there is very little any loving mother can do to save their son from the white hot radiation of sex and sin.

Best just to let him go all Chernobyl and be there for him when his heart is torn into hamburger helper.

I humbly disagree. It may be a strong force, but it cant be stopped.

Forum List

Back