Good Americans have permitted Donny to use ANY means necessary to Make America American Again.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let all the wondering stop...good Americans can’t give two shits about all the hair splitting trivial bullshit....He promised good people that he’d bust his ass working on their behalf and he’s done exactly that. Unfortunately for the Loons he has carte blanche, total support and complete empowerment to Make America American Again and put Americans First.
Sucks huh wackos?

Let all the wondering stop...good Americans can’t give two shits about all the hair splitting trivial bullshit....He promised good people that he’d bust his ass working on their behalf and he’s done exactly that. Unfortunately for the Loons he has carte blanche, total support and complete empowerment to Make America American Again and put Americans First.
Sucks huh wackos?

Almost like you Trumpkins don't know that we have a Constitution.....

Yeah- he sure is 'busting his ass' on the golf course...

You Trumpkins are such gullible loons.

Sucks huh wackos?

What has this admin tried to do that is/was outside constitutional guidelines?
What Constitution did the Kenyan Zulu operate within?

Sucks huh wackos?

2016 trump work.jpg
Why he is just sweating his little ass off.

Sucks huh wackos?

I'm also curious as to where you think Trump is violating the U.S. constitution. Can you give some detail?

All I see around me in million dollar homes, riding ferraris, teslas,lamborghinis , flying first class out of LAX, owning most of real estate, doctors, engineers, business owners are immigrants or sons and daughters of immigrants...you know what i mean mr racist loser :)....shopping for a home in Irvine all I see in the upper scale and those million dollar homes are immigrants, it must bother you so much hillbilly.

I clicked your link and found this .. "
Donald Trump: A One-Man Constitutional Crisis
The Republican President-elect's statements and policy proposals would blatantly violate the inalienable rights guaranteed by the Constitution." The key word I spotted was WOULD. The question wasn't what Trump MIGHT do, it was what he HAS or IS currently doing.

All I see around me in million dollar homes, riding ferraris, teslas,lamborghinis , flying first class out of LAX, owning most of real estate, doctors, engineers, business owners are immigrants or sons and daughters of immigrants...you know what i mean mr racist loser :)....shopping for a home in Irvine all I see in the upper scale and those million dollar homes are immigrants, it must bother you so much hillbilly.

Dood, simple words of advice, in Southern California, don't look for a house in Palos Verdes, Newport, Beverly Hills, Malibu and most of the other beach communities...unless you have at least $1 million.

Sucks huh wackos?

Good Americans? All I've seen is so called good americans helping a panzee ball licker make U.S. a laughing stock. the scum on the right stops at nothing to put us all in the gutter. Just sit back and lick your panzee balls little boy.

Sucks huh wackos?
American again? Can you be more specific? I don't suppose that means giving the country back to the people it was originally stolen from? Sheesh, I'm so mixed I have no idea which country or even continent I'd have to return to!

Sucks huh wackos?

What has this admin tried to do that is/was outside constitutional guidelines?
What Constitution did the Kenyan Zulu operate within?

Your losing nose is glued to trumps ass. You truly do have one hell of a id, LOSER.

Dood, simple words of advice, in Southern California, don't look for a house in Palos Verdes, Newport, Beverly Hills, Malibu and most of the other beach communities...unless you have at least $1 million.
As with California in general any place with work has million dollar homes.

Nope more than that...1 mil might not get you a condo :). Love the diversity here.

Nope more than that...1 mil might not get you a condo :). Love the diversity here.

Sorry, didn't clarify, that would be the down payment.

Sucks huh wackos?

We know you want...
Open borders
Welfare
Lowered educational standards.

Sorry, didn't clarify, that would be the down payment.
Exactly....no place for hillbillies.

Sucks huh wackos?
American again? Can you be more specific? I don't suppose that means giving the country back to the people it was originally stolen from? Sheesh, I'm so mixed I have no idea which country or even continent I'd have to return to!

It’s behavioral thing... I know you’re fixated on skin color but this has little to do with that. You probably won’t understand

Sucks huh wackos?

It’s behavioral thing... I know you’re fixated on skin color but this has little to do with that. You probably won’t understand
Skin color? Where did you see THAT? But you are right, I don't understand, and I think I'm grateful I don't. I like it better when I can connect the dots.

Forum List

Back