Good Afternoon

Oh, I forgot to say...

images

You may be a very leftist ideologue, but from skimming your first posts I'd say you fit well into many of our libertarian leanings, which tend to fall under 'tea party', which in the conflagration of Palin and tea parties, marks one a liberal. Go figure. ;)

Truth is, I'm on the state board of a tea party organization in a very blue state, there are some far right, but the vast majority fall under moderates/libertarians. Of course moderates and libertarians are not the same, but certainly they aren't 'Palin Republicans.'

That's an interesting opinion. I do tend to lean left yet am pretty intolerant of government intervention or lack of personal responsibility.

Hence, I do not like the idea of drug testing for welfare recipients. I thought the "too big to fail" tag was bullshit and screw giving the Too Big To Fail folks tax dollars. I hate pretending we have free market health care in this country when it's a corporate/government stitch up. And as much as I do not like the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, I do have the utmost respect for the men and women who have gone to such places in Americas name. I married one of them, I know many of them.

Though there is no cookie cutter definition for most of us, I think I'm still a liberal.

Forum List

Back