Good Afternoon

Soooo, does that make you a libocrat?

By the way I think your state flag looks like a kindergarten flag. You would think they would have a mountain or something in it. At least Indiana has 19 stars signifying the 19th state.

Colorado%20flag.png

Indiana.png

I think its a similar situation with Kansas City MO, and Kansas City KS, East St Louis and St Louis.

I'll agree, Indiana has a fine state flag.

Hello USM members,

Seeing as I've been posting for a few days and nobody has told me to fuck off yet, I thought I'd be polite and write an introduction. Some of you have been good enough to leave me little messages about my posts - thank you.

I'm a nurse living in Colorado, interests include hiking, snowshoeing, travel and politics.

Vote left of Democratic party if I can. Feel that whatever problems there are in the country, Congress will always make them worse.

Oh, and I'm a woman.

Hi and welcome

you WILL BE INSULTED by some people.
best advice (which I don't always follow) is to not lower yourself to the level of the attacker

there are some very decent people in here from ALL side of the political rainbow

be nice to them and they wil be nice to you

some people, however, just can't be nice.

stay tough!

good luck and have fun

Has anyone told you to say hello to Emma yet?

No emma, we have not asked her that yet. I see the new IP is working out for you... so far.

Do try and keep your trolling to your own intro and not piss all over others.

No emma, we have not asked her that yet. I see the new IP is working out for you... so far.

My IP (intelligent personality) is not new to me and my name's not Emma and I don't troll. I told you that yesterday but you probably can't remember that far back.

My IP (intelligent personality) is not new to me and my name's not Emma and I don't troll. I told you that yesterday but you probably can't remember that far back.

Hi Emma. How is Becky? Please do tell her I was asking after her.

We will see wont we.

So if you are not the troll you claim, move along and stop trolling this thread.

A couple of posts in tonight and your game is slipping quickly. :lol:

Hello USM members,

Seeing as I've been posting for a few days and nobody has told me to fuck off yet, I thought I'd be polite and write an introduction. Some of you have been good enough to leave me little messages about my posts - thank you.

I'm a nurse living in Colorado, interests include hiking, snowshoeing, travel and politics.

Vote left of Democratic party if I can. Feel that whatever problems there are in the country, Congress will always make them worse.

Oh, and I'm a woman.

You may be a very leftist ideologue, but from skimming your first posts I'd say you fit well into many of our libertarian leanings, which tend to fall under 'tea party', which in the conflagration of Palin and tea parties, marks one a liberal. Go figure. ;)

Truth is, I'm on the state board of a tea party organization in a very blue state, there are some far right, but the vast majority fall under moderates/libertarians. Of course moderates and libertarians are not the same, but certainly they aren't 'Palin Republicans.'

Forum List

Back