Good Afternoon

draper

Jan 18, 2011
Boulder, CO
Hello USM members,

Seeing as I've been posting for a few days and nobody has told me to fuck off yet, I thought I'd be polite and write an introduction. Some of you have been good enough to leave me little messages about my posts - thank you.

I'm a nurse living in Colorado, interests include hiking, snowshoeing, travel and politics.

Vote left of Democratic party if I can. Feel that whatever problems there are in the country, Congress will always make them worse.

Oh, and I'm a woman.

Greetings, draper.

I've been to Boulder many times...working the Fox Theater. Lovely town.

Nice to have you around draper. Say, your cat needs something. We are most likely going to disagree on politics. I can be nice as pie in the Coffee Shop thread though.

welcome.png

Hello USM members,

Seeing as I've been posting for a few days and nobody has told me to fuck off yet, I thought I'd be polite and write an introduction. Some of you have been good enough to leave me little messages about my posts - thank you.

I'm a nurse living in Colorado, interests include hiking, snowshoeing, travel and politics.

Vote left of Democratic party if I can. Feel that whatever problems there are in the country, Congress will always make them worse.

Oh, and I'm a woman.

Well, I'm generally not one to tell somebody to fuck off, but if that's what floats yer boat...
CG got there first
saved me the trouble.

From Boulder AND votes left of the Dimocraps. Shocking how one goes so completely with the other.

Is it true you have to take a pilgrimage to Las Vegas annually and at least once a decade to San Francisco?

Is it true you have to take a pilgrimage to Las Vegas annually and at least once a decade to San Francisco?

Nope, I've only been to Vegas once to get married. It's not really my style, tbh. I'd love go to SF though......... ;)

ETA, the cat just needs a brain. I need a new door screen.

Last edited:

Nope, I've only been to Vegas once to get married. It's not really my style, tbh. I'd love go to SF though......... ;)

ETA, the cat just needs a brain. I need a new door screen.

Good to know. All these crazy rumors about liberals, two heads breathe fire. You don't breathe fire right?

Funny cat pic. You might have guessed I'm attached to one myself. Better to go to Vegas once to get married than getting married five times in different places.

Your avatar is awesome, Save Liberty. I'm breathing out oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and a few other trace gases like most folks.

Last edited:
I liked it. Looks a lot like Daisy. No mountains here in southern Michigan and I live in town. Going to post a pic of the house in the Coffee Shop thread tonight, if the wife has one handy in the pic file. Somewhere around post #19770 in the Coffee Shop is me and my bathroom remodel project. Pretty funny with me in a tuxedo.

Your avatar is awesome, Save Liberty. I'm breathing out oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and a few other trace gases like most folks.

How about an igintion source then? Oxygen is always a plus in breathing fire. :lol:

Forum List

Back