Gonna keep calling Obama’s General “Betrayus”, Liberals?

mal, you should post this at moveon.org if the site still exists because you are barking up the wrong tree directing this towards "liberals." They are the ones who called him that and they speak for just themselves.

Besides, he's been the CENTCOM Commander (a premier job) for Obama's entire term so far and there hasn't been a "Betrayus" peep since those hearings those a couple of years ago. So why would that change now that he's taking command in A-Stan?

It's funny that you posted the strawman pic at Dante considering your OP is kinda strawman-y itself.

Troll harder next time.

:D

Think I can find some Threads in the Archives here about Betrayus?... ;)

:)

peace...

mal, you should post this at moveon.org if the site still exists because you are barking up the wrong tree directing this towards "liberals." They are the ones who called him that and they speak for just themselves.

Besides, he's been the CENTCOM Commander (a premier job) for Obama's entire term so far and there hasn't been a "Betrayus" peep since those hearings those a couple of years ago. So why would that change now that he's taking command in A-Stan?

It's funny that you posted the strawman pic at Dante considering your OP is kinda strawman-y itself.

Troll harder next time.

peace...

Have at it, Mal.

MoveOn.org Ad Takes Aim at Petraeus - ABC News

Well?...

Probably about as Likely as you Holding your President to his Promise to get out of Iraq and Close Gitmo... :lol:

peace...

What the fuck are you talking about??? Get a grip SPARKY! Fuck!!!! The dust hasn't even settled on the ink drying on the documents over the water under the burnt bridges.. Christ!!! Take a fuckin midol!

Troll harder next time.

peace...
Ravi is not around so much anymore. Her butt sniffing took her elsewhere.

---

Dishonorable and lacking integrity.

"I extend my sincerest apology for this profile. It was a mistake reflecting poor judgment and should never have happened," McChrystal said in a Pentagon statement. "Throughout my career, I have lived by the principles of personal honor and professional integrity. What is reflected in this article falls far short of that standard." Obama 'angry' after reading McChrystal's remarks - CNN.com

The General condemned himself for a failure of upholding "the principles of personal honor and professional integrity."

Next: Obama to appoint Bernie Madoff as SecTres and BP's Tony Hayward as Oil Spill Czar

Troll harder next time.

The ad was still up on the website until this morning.

Wonder why they took it down.

Troll harder next time.

Rhetorical question.

Im laughing at all the revisionist history from the k00ks on thus thread.....................

Make no mistake...........every fcukking single solitary lefty k00k on this board was openly rooting for defeat in Iraq. They'll fall all over themseves on the sematics piece of Betrayus/Petraeus.............whatever.

They were ROOTING for defeat!!!

fcukking limpwristers.
gaypri9-3.jpg

Last edited:

Troll harder next time.

Are conservatives going to use this lame talking point every time Petraeus takes over a new job?

I mean, it was the same shit when he took over CENTCOM, and I imagine it will be the same when he takes over the Army or military.

Troll harder next time.

Rhetorical question.

It wasn't a question, rhetorical or otherwise.

and ps.......who could ever forget the SOTU speech after Iraq had been secured by the great General..................

Remember when Bush paused and smirked over to the left hand side of the aisle and in an instant, PWNED the limpfcukkingwristed....................

bush-gives-finger.jpg

classic.................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG83rSm6fY]YouTube - Obama Questions Petraeus and Crocker[/ame]

AQ was not in Iraq before we went in? LOL

Now the Hopey Changey Butt-Sniffers are just embarrassing themselves. Now they suddenly love Petraeus and he's no longer a "Traitor." Who do these people think they're fooling? What a joke.

Funny how now he is the Man. wasn't to long ago they all hated him!!!! what a bunch of hypocrites!!!!Bush's guy he's bad!!! Obama's man now he is great!!!! :cuckoo:

MoveOn.org Ad Takes Aim at Petraeus - ABC News

Well?...

Probably about as Likely as you Holding your President to his Promise to get out of Iraq and Close Gitmo... :lol:

peace...

Yes.

And I've held this weak-willed political animal warmonger to his promise to get out of Iraq, close Gitmo, and stick to his promised withdrawal from Afghanistan by 2011.

I'm not holding my breath, mind, but I've held him to it and hold him accountable for breaking it.

Believe it or not, not all liberals worship at the alter of, or even support, the spineless Democratic party and its leaders. Some of us have principles.

Last edited:
I believe it "funny" Move On is scrubbing their site of all the negative Petraeus ad's and articles.

Using the search parameters 'move on general petraus' in Google, one can see they have been hard at work.

Cached page:

General Petraeus or General Betray Us?

View the ad (PDF)Cooking the books for the White House
(Click here for the thinking behind the ad)

General Petraeus is a military man constantly at war with the facts. In 2004, just before the election, he said there was “tangible progress“ in Iraq and that “Iraqi leaders are stepping forward.”

MoveOn.org Political Action: General Petraeus or General Betray Us?

Page as it appears now:

MoveOn.org Political Action: Keep Me Posted on MoveOn.org Political Action

Cached page:

Our ad on General Petraeus
We've been hearing lots of feedback from MoveOn members about the Petraeus ad. Most MoveOn members liked it, but there have been some folks who've questioned why we targeted General Petraeus or chose the language we did. (You can see the full ad and the citations that back up each claim it contains here). The ad has also been the target of a concerted right-wing smear campaign (read this Huffington Post article for more on that).

MoveOn.org Political Action: Democracy in Action

Page as it appears now:

MoveOn.org Political Action: Keep Me Posted on MoveOn.org Political Action

Forum List

Back