Gone Girl (2014)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I LOVED this movie! 9/10
of if you prefer the star rating 4.5 out of 5

It's hard to give a perfect score, but, I think some of the scenes and parts of the story could have been done differently. I can totally relate to Amy Dunne!

Gone-Girl1.jpg

I can't say too much about the movie. It's a psychological thriller (my favorite)
If you want to know more or have seen the movie and want to discuss... KEWL!

I LOVED this movie! 9/10

It's hard to give a perfect score, but, I think some of the scenes and parts of the story could have been done differently. I can totally relate to Amy Dunne!

Gone-Girl1.jpg

I can't say too much about the movie. It's a psychological thriller (my favorite)
I read the book and loved it. Found the film did not live up to the book and actually turned it off half way through. I often find films don't quite live up to my expectations if I've read the book first. But I will probably try again when it turns up on TV.

Well that makes me want to read the book now!

Have you read American Psycho?

My wife liked the book and movie. I thought it was a good movie, but ben Affleck sucks.. in general.

He only plays one type of character. Sullen and boring.

I am not sure if I like this move better than Body Heat

I love the line from Body Heat where Kathleen Turner says: "you're not very smart are you? I like that in a man"

I LOVED this movie! 9/10

Gone-Girl1.jpg

I read the book and loved it. Found the film did not live up to the book and actually turned it off half way through. I often find films don't quite live up to my expectations if I've read the book first. But I will probably try again when it turns up on TV.
Yeah I thought the movie was just so-so.

Oh god. Don't get me started on that sick book. I only read it because my boyfriend said it was too graphic and disgusting for me to tolerate, and so I just had to prove him wrong. Wish I hadn't.

If it goes into great detail about carving out eyeballs etc. I won't read it.
I don't mind violence, but, taking a page to describe how your intestines are being pulled out etc. not for me....

maybe it just seemed good because of the movies we had seen prior to that:

51ZuT3Gi69L.jpg

Oh god. Don't get me started on that sick book. I only read it because my boyfriend said it was too graphic and disgusting for me to tolerate, and so I just had to prove him wrong. Wish I hadn't.

If it goes into great detail about carving out eyeballs etc. I won't read it.
I don't mind violence, but, taking a page to describe how your intestines are being pulled out etc. not for me....
It's EXACTLY like that. This will probably be the only time I ever say this about a book, but dont read it, really.

actually, the other 2 movies we saw were good, but I fell asleep during one.
(I did not fall asleep during John Wick - I know it's gratuitous - but I liked it anyway)

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

and

Sony_TheEqualizer_UKQuad.jpg

It's been a LONG time since I have read a book.

I used to read Stephen King. I tried to get back into reading his stuff again, but, dunno, seems all the same now. I know his story telling formula so....
He's novellas and shorts are really good.

As of Friday, I am no longer working so maybe more time to get a book in here or there....

I liked the ending
Husband hated it (Gone Girl)

I LOVED this movie! 9/10

Gone-Girl1.jpg

Seen the movie and it was alright.

actually, the other 2 movies we saw were good, but I fell asleep during one.
(I did not fall asleep during John Wick - I know it's gratuitous - but I liked it anyway)

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

and

Sony_TheEqualizer_UKQuad.jpg

I hadn't read anything about The Equalizer before watching it, but it was a damn good movie. Hard to jerk off to though.

It's been a LONG time since I have read a book.

I used to read Stephen King. I tried to get back into reading his stuff again, but, dunno, seems all the same now. I know his story telling formula so....
He's novellas and shorts are really good.

As of Friday, I am no longer working so maybe more time to get a book in here or there....
I used to read King too, I loved the journey, but he always had such problems with his denouements :eek-52: so I gave up on him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back