Gone for Good

sagegirl

Oct 11, 2004
I havent been around much lately, and I came back hoping that I could express myself, and not be subjected to name calling and rude rhetoric. I try to be respectful but I lose my grip when honest criticism or disagreement just results in bashing. I followed a couple of threads and was disgusted with the tone of them. I choose not to to defend myself from insults rather than opinions. I do know that we are faced with real problems domestically and world wide and I dont see much thoughtful creativity about solving them here. Actually what I do see is perverse superiority and lack of tolerance. I will leave you to yourselves, which I am sure will not bother most of you. My best regards to a few of you that I found thoughful and decent.
I am both disappointed and disgusted. I did not join here to change anybody's opinion, I joined here to discuss and debate social and political issues and sadly found something quite different.

After reading the last threads that you have participated in, not sure where your problem lies. In any case, godspeed.

sagegirl said:
I havent been around much lately, and I came back hoping that I could express myself, and not be subjected to name calling and rude rhetoric. I try to be respectful but I lose my grip when honest criticism or disagreement just results in bashing. I followed a couple of threads and was disgusted with the tone of them. I choose not to to defend myself from insults rather than opinions. I do know that we are faced with real problems domestically and world wide and I dont see much thoughtful creativity about solving them here. Actually what I do see is perverse superiority and lack of tolerance. I will leave you to yourselves, which I am sure will not bother most of you. My best regards to a few of you that I found thoughful and decent.
I am both disappointed and disgusted. I did not join here to change anybody's opinion, I joined here to discuss and debate social and political issues and sadly found something quite different.
Awwwwwwwwww :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sagegirl said:

So you refuse to tolerate name calling and bashing...how..tolerant of you. :p:

Poor Sagey, always a victim.

In parting, I will say one thing.

A little closer so I can whisper in your ear.

Glass houses dear, glass houses.

Smell ya.

You folks all know, a true left wing liberal just can't hold-up to facts..It does get to em all at sometime. They come and go like hookers at a cheap motel. :dev1:

Internet 101. Don't post your goodbyes, just go. You will always be ridiculed.

now to my dig:

All emotions no brains. Man are so superior. :bj2:

Mr. P said:
You folks all know, a true left wing liberal just can't hold-up to facts..It does get to em all at sometime. They come and go like hookers at a cheap motel. :dev1:

:rotflmao: :clap: :rotflmao: :rock:

sagegirl said:

As I was choking back a tear... (ppphhhtt...) it occured to me, that todays liberals pretty much don't have any ideas. All they seem to be able to do is ridicule conservatives, who are the real authors of ideas today. And... that's pretty much what you did here saggie. Oh yeah... I'm really going to miss ya'... :happy2: :bye1:

Joz said:
'em's fightin' words. :mm:

Too bad, because we're superior and will win the fight. In fact, because only we possess the spiritual focus to win, the battle is already over. Want a rematch? We win again, haha! :p ;)

Some people are soooo stuck on stupid they can't see or debate people with different views. I've always thought of myself as conservative but the responses I'm reading to your good-bys make me ashamed to be in their camp.

left alone said:
Some people are soooo stuck on stupid they can't see or debate people with different views. I've always thought of myself as conservative but the responses I'm reading to your good-bys make me ashamed to be in their camp.

Gee... I don't recall anyone asking you to be here.

And your little guilt trip you're trying to lay on people here, forget it numb nuts. You think you're the first person to come in here and immediately slam all the regs? No, pinhead, you're not. Your kind doesn't last to long, because whatever you MAY have acquired in respect, is now gone. And don't expect to get any real soon.

if you understand why she leaves, I assume you are next to go.

This is a conservative board, I am more a centrist overall. I can't complain.
People give you their opinion sometimes they slam you, thats fine with me.

We are here to exchange notes. If you have some self respect and you know
the internet you don't take insults personally.

Maybe it's just me but whiny goodbyes make me angry per se.

Hobbit said:
Too bad, because we're superior and will win the fight. In fact, because only we possess the spiritual focus to win, the battle is already over. Want a rematch? We win again, haha! :p ;)
Ah, my dear Hobbit. I have been absent for quite awhile. I was hoping to wade back in slowly, but I'll take you on. Maybe you ought to heed, dillo. :mm:

dilloduck said:
uh oh---ohhhhh maannnnnnn

left alone said:

Maybe you should do yourself a favor and read some of her posts.

Hope your not a single mother, they victimize the "childless" like Sagey because they're slackers.

Sagegirl, you were always an idiot from beginning to end. Have fun, I guess. Seeya. WOuldn't wanna be ya.

Forum List

Back