Gone Boy Scouting!

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Adios amigos! At 5:55 AM, I fly out with a troop made up of 3 other adults and 36 boys between 11 and 18 years old to go to the 2010 National Boy Scout Jamboree. It is held every four years and will be at Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia. We will tour Phildelphia and Washington DC Thursday afternoon thru Sunday. We arrive at the Jamboree on Monday, July 26th thru Wednesday, August 4th. I had the honor of taking a troop to the 2005 Jamboree, so I already know what will be in store for us. Wish us luck and try not to kill each other while I'm gone!

Adios amigos! At 5:55 AM, I fly out with a troop made up of 3 other adults and 36 boys between 11 and 18 years old to go to the 2010 National Boy Scout Jamboree. It is held every four years and will be at Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia. We will tour Phildelphia and Washington DC Thursday afternoon thru Sunday. We arrive at the Jamboree on Monday, July 26th thru Wednesday, August 4th. I had the honor of taking a troop to the 2005 Jamboree, so I already know what will be in store for us. Wish us luck and try not to kill each other while I'm gone!

Have fun Kwc!

That is so cool! Have a great time with the Scouts kwc57!
I know of a couple who will be worked hard and long next week, with a whole bunch of fun and merit badges thrown in! lol

Cool.

My son dropped out at the end of webelos. I wanted him to stay and go into scouts.

I can relate. I worked too many odd hours at that time to give him the encouragement he needed. A part of me wishes he woulda stayed. It was a great scoutmaster in his troop.

Forum List

Back