Golf: Proves it was always about race with Obama.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Whenever right wing nut jobs here are charged with racist opposition to Obama, they quickly try to erect the defense that it was "never about race" and "always about policy differences." The game of golf and presidential involvement (along with volumes of other evidence) prove it was always about race--the reason right wing loons hated our former President.

For the third weekend in a row while we have troops in the far corners of the world in harms way, while supposedly he "inherited a mess" according to him, while terror attacks are supposedly happening in Sweeden according to him, supposedly while terror attacks are happening in Bowling Green and Atlanta/Orlando according to his spokespeople...Trump has played golf.

Outcry from the right wing nut jobs here? Zero. Not a peep.

Surely they are not going to make any policy argument about golf, are they?

Just more evidence of the racism harbored in their heart.

Whenever right wing nut jobs here are charged with racist opposition to Obama, they quickly try to erect the defense that it was "never about race" and "always about policy differences." The game of golf and presidential involvement (along with volumes of other evidence) prove it was always about race--the reason right wing loons hated our former President.

For the third weekend in a row while we have troops in the far corners of the world in harms way, while supposedly he "inherited a mess" according to him, while terror attacks are supposedly happening in Sweeden according to him, supposedly while terror attacks are happening in Bowling Green and Atlanta/Orlando according to his spokespeople...Trump has played golf.

I am angry about Trump playing golf. The idea of a grown man chasing a damn ball through the weeds and woods is disgusting.

I am angry about Trump playing golf. The idea of a grown man chasing a damn ball through the weeds and woods is disgusting.

I know, right? I have standing orders for my friends -- if I ever start to show an interest in :puke: golf they are to shoot me on the spot.

However, I don't have a problem with Rump playing golf, for two reasons. The first is, if he's playing golf he's not dismantling the Constitution, so he's out of harm's way.

The second reason is.... "lightning". :eusa_pray:

lol...it was only a matter of time until your argument was exposed and debunked

I know, right? I have standing orders for my friends -- if I ever start to show an interest in :puke: golf they are to shoot me on the spot.

However, I don't have a problem with Rump playing golf, for two reasons. The first is, if he's playing golf he's not dismantling the Constitution, so he's out of harm's way.

The second reason is.... "lightning". :eusa_pray:
Now that's a post, no whining no crying, just humor to make a point...btw, I also like your signature of the two candidates from the election

Forum List

Back