golf or yachting today ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i was just going to put a poll in the field "would your rather play golf with the president of obama, or go yachting. joe barton was right. i regret that he retracted his apology and the weak character of his own party, for beginning the eggshell walk for the democrats. i hate that politics transcends truth, the emperor is in fact naked. our classless congress made themselves look foolish and undignified. their mock trial was of cheap shots and piling on. it's a dirty congress that hasn't even acknowleged a government role in all of this disaster. it's a dirty whitehouse that shook down bp. you arrogant hypocritical so and so's. you are all dirty and reek with the same sticky oil that covers the bottomfeeders in the gulf. history knows the truth, and joe barton was right.

i was just going to put a poll in the field "would your rather play golf with the president of obama, or go yachting. joe barton was right. i regret that he retracted his apology and the weak character of his own party, for beginning the eggshell walk for the democrats. i hate that politics transcends truth, the emperor is in fact naked. our classless congress made themselves look foolish and undignified. their mock trial was of cheap shots and piling on. it's a dirty congress that hasn't even acknowleged a government role in all of this disaster. it's a dirty whitehouse that shook down bp. you arrogant hypocritical so and so's. you are all dirty and reek with the same sticky oil that covers the bottomfeeders in the gulf. history knows the truth, and joe barton was right. scott e. washingtonamerica.com

If those are my only two choices.....I will take a nap, thank you.

i was just going to put a poll in the field "would your rather play golf with the president of obama, or go yachting. joe barton was right. i regret that he retracted his apology and the weak character of his own party, for beginning the eggshell walk for the democrats. i hate that politics transcends truth, the emperor is in fact naked. our classless congress made themselves look foolish and undignified. their mock trial was of cheap shots and piling on. it's a dirty congress that hasn't even acknowleged a government role in all of this disaster. it's a dirty whitehouse that shook down bp. you arrogant hypocritical so and so's. you are all dirty and reek with the same sticky oil that covers the bottomfeeders in the gulf. history knows the truth, and joe barton was right. scott e. washingtonamerica.com

If those are my only two choices.....I will take a nap, thank you.

Well, as he didn't say one would have to go yachting WITH Tony Hayward, I'm going to go with just plain old Yachting WITHOUT Tony Hayward as being preferable to doing ANYTHING with President of Obama.

I'd rather go on one of those taxpayer funded fact finding missions to an exotic destination that congressmen go on and take my family, extended family, friends, neighbors and their families too.
I know that wasn't one of the choices tho'.

After careful consideration, I choose yachting with Obama off the coast of Somalia.

After careful consideration, I choose yachting with Obama off the coast of Somalia.

I would further suggest to you that you allow Mr. Obama to do a test yachting run off the Somalia coast, like one mile, and let you know how it goes. I wonder who he would choose for his yacht crew?

I would further suggest to you that you allow Mr. Obama to do a test yachting run off the Somalia coast, like one mile, and let you know how it goes. I wonder who he would choose for his yacht crew?

Beck on the helm, Hannity's got the spinnaker and Limbaugh to balance the boat when a heavy wind comes along :lol: and Helen whatshername for international relations with jewish Somalians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back