Goldstone challenges US over Gaza report

There are two ways to tell if criticism leveled at Israel, is valid and true:
  1. By the volume of condemnation and level of vitriol towards the authors and anyone in agreement with them.
  2. a topic no one will even discuss.
The Goldstone Report, judging from the amount of responses in this thread, happens to be the latter. In contrast, there are many posts in several other threads about how Hamas uses children as human shields, although the Goldstone Report found no evidence of this. Even if it was true, why does that take the lions share of the disussion, when the Israeli's have killed Palestinian children 100 times that amount.

And those were the ones who got off lucky...

You don't even need the Goldstone Report to know if it's true (or not). Just look at the reaction by the pro-Israeli crowd when you bring up one of these instances. If you say a Palestiinian kid was blown to bits by an Israeli landmine, the pro-Israel response would go something like this...

..."Well, what makes you think Hamas didn't have the kid deliberately walk into the landmine?"

The pro-Israeli crowd, has lost all sense of humanity and reason.
"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted.

"In addition, this statistic does not include the many more Palestinian youngsters shot in the head by Israeli soldiers who survived, in one form or another..."

"A 2009 article in the UK Telegraph entitled 'Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza,' investigated a situation in which doctors at a hospital near Gaza were 'almost overwhelmed by the number of Palestinian children needing treatment for bullet wounds to their heads.'”/2/

"The article began: 'On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old ? each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.'

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can’t precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Good post.

Too bad the program will not allow me to give you a positive rep.
One question: Why are children allowed near a dispute and why aren't they in school or doing their homework and chores? Answer me that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/w...enies-responsibility-in-brutal-attack.html?hp

"...killing families in their homes late at night.

United Nations monitors visiting the village counted at least 92 bodies, including at least 32 children, and found spent tank shells, which they cited as evidence that the Syrian military had violated its part of a truce in firing heavy artillery at civilians. A United Nations statement said the observers confirmed that “artillery and tank shells were fired at a residential neighborhood.”

Amateur videos said to be taken in the aftermath showed row after row of victims, many of them small children with what appeared to be bullet holes in their temples. Other videos showed gruesome shrapnel wounds caused by what activists said was a barrage of shelling that started Friday in response to demonstrations after the weekly prayer service and that continued Saturday."
Congratulations, Shit-Stain, you've just proven Jews are as barbaric as Syrians:

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral. Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back. Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming.

"Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend.

"Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house.

"Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?"

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted.

"In addition, this statistic does not include the many more Palestinian youngsters shot in the head by Israeli soldiers who survived, in one form or another..."

"A 2009 article in the UK Telegraph entitled 'Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza,' investigated a situation in which doctors at a hospital near Gaza were 'almost overwhelmed by the number of Palestinian children needing treatment for bullet wounds to their heads.'”/2/

"The article began: 'On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old ? each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.'

“'I can’t precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Good post.

One question: Why are children allowed near a dispute and why aren't they in school or doing their homework and chores? Answer me that.

They do not go to a dispute. They live in the dispute.

Good post.

Are you aware the "dispute" is everywhere?

Sniper towers are located through out occupied Palestine.
Young, IDF soldiers manning those towers know they can shoot anyone of any age at any time without consequences.

Ask Akaber:

"It is equally tragic to read of nine-year-old Akaber, killed by Israeli gunfire to her head while riding in her uncle’s car to get medical stitches removed, and of the 29 other nine-year-olds killed by Israeli forces in the past decade, eight of them by Israeli gunfire to the head."

Good post.

They do not go to a dispute. They live in the dispute.
Not from the videos you and eots put up when theres a dispute between armed settlers and soldiers hundreds of meters from where the little tots should be.

Sniper towers are located through out occupied Palestine. Young, IDF soldiers manning those towers know they can shoot anyone of any age at any time without consequences.
Some of them aren't even manned; they have camera's mounted remote controlled rifles (similar to that of "canned" hunt) with an IDF chick sitting behind a joy-stick and a monitor, constantly scanning an area. And if she sees something she wants to shoot, all she has to do, is pull the trigger and let the games begin. The problem with that is, she has no way of knowing what is going on outside her field of view.

Amazing. You are the quintessential hypocrite. You opened this thread with an almost 3 year old YouTube (from al Jazeera) which even an ignorant jackazz like you must know has since been discredited by Goldstone himself.
No he didn't! He didn't discredit it, that's the way Big Ben is trying to make it out to be. All Goldstone said was that he would have written it differently (if the Israeli's had cooperated and given him the information he requested), but he didn't say anything about retracting the charges filed in the report, they still stand.

"Counterpunch"? Why don't you refer to the klan website, fuckbrain? Would probably be more respected.
I told you before, ad hominem's, are not valid rebuttals. Now, write it down for future reference, I'm tired of dealing with your ADD.

For the humans, why so many complaints are made about the jews when they use a bomb to take out a terrorist in an apartment building - yet bashar the animal takes out entire cities with artillery and mortar fire - and not a peep from this same dogshit...

Wonder why, fucktards. :cuckoo:
One subject at a time.

Speaking of time, isn't this when you usually bail out of a thread? After all, this is the middle of the debate..........your official run away time!

Some of them aren't even manned; they have camera's mounted remote controlled rifles (similar to that of "canned" hunt) with an IDF chick sitting behind a joy-stick and a monitor, constantly scanning an area. And if she sees something she wants to shoot, all she has to do, is pull the trigger and let the games begin. The problem with that is, she has no way of knowing what is going on outside her field of view.
Cool! Does getting shot up by a "chick" offend palistanian gunmen?

Of course, I can Houla drivel.
"Syria faces world condemnation for Houla massacre."
As per International Christian Concern of May 4, 2011:
In Karak, a village near Dara’a, Salafis forced villagers to join anti-government protests and remove photos of President Assad from their homes. Witnesses reported that a young Muslim man who refused to remove a photo was found hanged on his front porch the next morning.
"People want to go out and peacefully ask for certain changes, but Muslim Salafi groups are sneaking in with their goal, which is not to make changes for the betterment of Syria, but to take over the country with their agenda,"

In Karak, a village near Dara’a, Salafis forced villagers to join anti-government protests and remove photos of President Assad from their homes. Witnesses reported that a young Muslim man who refused to remove a photo was found hanged on his front porch the next morning.
"People want to go out and peacefully ask for certain changes, but Muslim Salafi groups are sneaking in with their goal, which is not to make changes for the betterment of Syria, but to take over the country with their agenda,"
"Videos uploaded to the internet and purporting to be from Houla show many dead and badly mutilated infants.

"Residents say some victims were killed with knives, while many more died from 18 hours of relentless shelling that left buildings wrecked and homes destroyed in a large residential area near the centre of town."

gulfnews : Syria faces world condemnation for Houla massacre

You're a credit to baby killers everywhere.

Can you Houla, drivel?
"Videos uploaded to the internet and purporting to be from Houla show many dead and badly mutilated infants. "Residents say some victims were killed with knives, while many more died from 18 hours of relentless shelling that left buildings wrecked and homes destroyed in a large residential area near the centre of town."
You're a credit to baby killers everywhere.
How many more wannabe state department press-secretaries are here to call me epithets?

Hey chimp, when are you going to ask about the anti-tank rockets in gaza again?

Why don't you post some recent reports?

Amazing. You are the quintessential hypocrite. You opened this thread with an almost 3 year old YouTube (from al Jazeera) which even an ignorant jackazz like you must know has since been discredited by Goldstone himself. What a whiney friggin' jackazz.

Your post was debunked before you posted it. You need to keep up.

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names[/url]

Still using a fake source, idiot asshole?
Still strafing, Sissie?

Are you smart enough to refute anything I've posted from CounterPunch?

Here's an easy one:

"Ironically, the American Congresswoman (Gabrielle Giffords) recently so tragically shot in the head has been extremely close to the Israel lobby, which has played a critical role in enabling the tragedies sketched above.

"The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) works year after year to ensure that the approximately $7-8 million per day of American tax to Israel /13/ keeps flowing regardless of how many civilians its troops kill. /14/

"Giffords has been known as 'a safe pro-Israel vote in the House' /15/ and could be counted on to support AIPAC’s various initiatives to shield Israel from negative consequences for its ruthless and illegal use of American weaponry. /16/

"She called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life (Israeli forces killed 103 children that year, 31 of them shot in the head) and wrote in 2006 (a year in which Israeli forces killed 665 Palestinians, 139 of them children, and Palestinians killed 23 Israelis, two of them children) that 'the United States must do everything possible to secure Israel’s long-term security.' /17/ Palestinian victims ? killed first and in far greater numbers ? seem to have been invisible to her."

It should happen to you, Bitch.

Are you smart enough to refute anything I've posted from CounterPunch? It should happen to you, Bitch.

Refute what, cocksucking douchebag? That a congresswoman who supports israel was shot, wow that's REALLY going out on a limb, isn't it fucktard?

What is really hilarious would be if the congresswoman was against israel and got shot - THEN you'd see every turd like this crawl out from their sewage drain/home and clamor "the JEWS are behind this!"

Fucking little monkey piss off, you're weak even for the pro-arab pussies that habit this forum. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back