Goldman Sachs Loses $2B----JUSTICE

Amen. Dylan Ratigan has been railing about this very thing for a couple of years now. But....HORRORS...how would the wingnuts know that since he's on MSNBC?

:lol: Dylan Ratigan is a GE/NBC Obama-Bot. How often has he mentioned Obama's good buddy Jon Corzine? I'm guessing not at all.

You know absolutely nothing of Ratigan. He's one of Obama's worst critics. I bet you have Fox Noise on your iPod.

GE/NBC is a part of this current Administration. Only an ignorant Obama-Bot nutter wouldn't know that. So how often has he mentioned Obama's good buddy Jon Corzine?

They are carefully trained to do nothing but attack. That's what I hate about the Republicans....Goddamn brownshirts.

:lol: Yet you're a loyal MSLSD nutter-bot. You're funny.

You read the Wall Street Journal? Bloomberg? I do. Daily. You know nothing of me either. YOu're a knee-jerk brownshirt but the good news is that the right is eating its own. And it will be good riddance.[

:lol: Stop it. Just stop. You're a MSLSD/HuffPoop nutter-bot. Who do you think you're fooling?

Thread killing trolls aside, JUSTICE would be for them to be broken up and their top executives blackballed from government posts and their name become a black mark on any resume. Their history of manufactured bubbles and disaster capitalism makes them unsuitable to oversee an economy that needs stability far more than con jobs disguised as "economic downturns".

Bottom Line - Goldman Sachs exec Greg Smith quits, saying environment at firm is 'toxic'
Smith, who is based in London and has been with Goldman for 12 years, went on to describe what he says is a deteriorating culture at Goldman Sachs where clients are called "muppets" and their interests are given short shrift.

He just clarified what everyone already knew. Too bad the pols are "bought & paid for" in no small part due to & helped by the sham known as Citizens United :puke:

His resignation newspaper article: Why I Am Leaving Goldman Sachs

And soon they will be running the country

Trump’s latest pick continues that trend, with the president-elect choosing Gary Cohn, the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs,

Fuck GE/NBC,Jon Corzine, and Goldman Sachs! That is all. See ya!
Now you serve them
That’s pretty much how Trump’s Cabinet is shaping up: a bit of populist rhetoric that fails to conceal a large concentration of the wealthy, well-connected people Trump claimed he was running against.

Trump’s latest pick continues that trend, with the president-elect choosing Gary Cohn, the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs,

Total Justice!

Especially considering that Hillary Clinton gave a speech to them and told Goldman that WAR in The Middle East should be looked at as an INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!

And they donated millions to her based on that speech, hoping to cash in on war if Hillary Clinton were elected.

Operation Dead Soldiers for Dollars failed.

They didn't expect Trump to wreck their well laid plans.

Sucks to be them. Sucks to be a liberal.

Glorious to be a freedom loving American.

We know that the Klintons were "bought and paid for" but surprise, surprise Hillary lost. Can that be the cause of the alleged "toxic environment" that a dumped 12 year executive refers to is a result of backing the wrong candidate?

Total Justice!

Especially considering that Hillary Clinton gave a speech to them and told Goldman that WAR in The Middle East should be looked at as an INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!

And they donated millions to her based on that speech, hoping to cash in on war if Hillary Clinton were elected.

You're a freak. And we all knew you hold Democrats up to a higher standard. We can't work with and take money from Goldman Sachs but Republicans can? Got it.

Bottom Line - Goldman Sachs exec Greg Smith quits, saying environment at firm is 'toxic'
Smith, who is based in London and has been with Goldman for 12 years, went on to describe what he says is a deteriorating culture at Goldman Sachs where clients are called "muppets" and their interests are given short shrift.

He just clarified what everyone already knew. Too bad the pols are "bought & paid for" in no small part due to & helped by the sham known as Citizens United :puke:

Wow, and the snowflakes have NO PROBLEM with HILLARY CLINTON getting $675,000 from that firm that is proud of ripping off clients.

That doesn't sound very snowflake.

Wow, and the snowflakes have NO PROBLEM with HILLARY CLINTON getting $675,000 from that firm that is proud of ripping off clients.

And then Trump hires them and you have no problem with that.

And then Trump hires them and you have no problem with that.

Trump is evil so we all know he will nominate evil people.

Total Justice!

You're a freak. And we all knew you hold Democrats up to a higher standard. We can't work with and take money from Goldman Sachs but Republicans can? Got it.

I only Quoted What Hillary Said at her Private Goldman Sachs speeches. It was outrageous and indefensible what she said. You should be angry with her that she is so cavalier with American Soldier's Lives.

But you are with her when she says "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

Not everyone at Sachs is an Evil Greedy SOB. I imagine there might even be some honest, conservatives hiding out there. If President Trump finds someone honest and capable at a place like Goldman Sachs, I don't have a problem with it. It's the Criminal Clinton supporters America has to worry about, not people who believe in The Rule Of Law.

Forum List

Back