Goldman Sachs does God's work..........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
At least according to the CEO........

Goldman Sachs Head Says Banks Do 'God's Work'

In an interview with London's Sunday Times newspaper, Lloyd Blankfein also said he believed big profits and bonuses at banks were a sign that the world economy was recovering.

"We help companies to grow by helping them to raise capital. Companies that grow create wealth. This, in turn, allows people to have jobs that create more growth and more wealth. We have a social purpose," the head of Goldman Sachs [GS 176.67 4.89 (+2.85%) ] told the paper.

Lloyd Blankfein

The dominant Wall Street bank posted third-quarter earnings of $3 billion and plans to hand out more than $20 billion in year-end bonuses.

Blankfein told the Sunday Times that the bank's compensation practices correlated with long-term performance.

"Others made no money and still paid large bonuses. Some are not around anymore. I wonder why?"

He added that he understood, however, that people were angry with bankers' actions: "I know I could slit my wrists and people would cheer."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33783316

Now.......I've been to church while growing up, as well as have looked into a few theologies as an adult, so I kinda think I know what most people say God's work is.......to help one another and share.

Greed via extra large bonuses, as well as the fiasco over the vaccine with them, well.....can anyone tell me how what Goldman Sach's is doing is "God's work"?

Besides...........if Yeshua (Jesus) turned over the tables of the money changers in the Temple, because they DIDN'T do God's work, rather just ripped the people off, how is it again that Goldman Sachs is doing it?

Last edited:
It was sarcasm. Goldman-Sachs is the most connected/crooked "bank" on Wall Street. These are the guys who "capture" Federal agencies. "GOD's WORK"....thats as funny as it gets!!

At least according to the CEO........

Goldman Sachs Head Says Banks Do 'God's Work'

In an interview with London's Sunday Times newspaper, Lloyd Blankfein also said he believed big profits and bonuses at banks were a sign that the world economy was recovering.

"We help companies to grow by helping them to raise capital. Companies that grow create wealth. This, in turn, allows people to have jobs that create more growth and more wealth. We have a social purpose," the head of Goldman Sachs [GS 176.67 4.89 (+2.85%) ] told the paper.

Lloyd Blankfein

The dominant Wall Street bank posted third-quarter earnings of $3 billion and plans to hand out more than $20 billion in year-end bonuses.

Blankfein told the Sunday Times that the bank's compensation practices correlated with long-term performance.

"Others made no money and still paid large bonuses. Some are not around anymore. I wonder why?"

He added that he understood, however, that people were angry with bankers' actions: "I know I could slit my wrists and people would cheer."

Goldman Sachs Head Says Banks Do 'God's Work' - Financials * Europe * News * Story - CNBC.com

Now.......I've been to church while growing up, as well as have looked into a few theologies as an adult, so I kinda think I know what most people say God's work is.......to help one another and share.

Greed via extra large bonuses, as well as the fiasco over the vaccine with them, well.....can anyone tell me how what Goldman Sach's is doing is "God's work"?

Besides...........if Yeshua (Jesus) turned over the tables of the money changers in the Temple, because they DIDN'T do God's work, rather just ripped the people off, how is it again that Goldman Sachs is doing it?

"For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many."
Matthew 24:5

This Jew should be hanging from a lamp post.

All these bloodsuckers raking in billions while the working man eats dirt.

We don't need these people. There's a reason they get tossed from every country they slither into. Ever met a Jew who actually MADE THINGS? Or got his hands dirty while working? All they do is deceive the masses about how "needed" they are, but the truth is that the "needs" in question are deliberately CREATED BY JEWS. One Jew files a lawsuit, the other comes along and announces that you "need" his "services" to defend yourself. They both get rich, you go home poor, lather, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
It's not just the Jews, William. It's all the other greedy pricks as well.

C'mon......you can't tell me (well.......maybe you can) that all the people stuffing money into pockets of the politicos are Jewish?

Remember, it wasn't all Jews, it was just the Pharisees that were greedy.

But.......greed (just like racism) can affect anyone, regardless of race or affiliation.

do you really give a shit that he makes remarks like that? seriously, are you buying into it as a theological statement? hes just a blowhard. fuck em.

This is about the most moronic thread I have seen yet, such gripping analysis of the facts, I cant wait to see where this goes next. Hopefully we will be shown that Obama is tied to all of this, after all the Secretary of the Treasury is a big corporate banker. So I guess Obama is a jew? Definately in the pocket of Jews, after all why hire a big banker.

This Jew should be hanging from a lamp post.

All these bloodsuckers raking in billions while the working man eats dirt.

We don't need these people. There's a reason they get tossed from every country they slither into. Ever met a Jew who actually MADE THINGS? Or got his hands dirty while working? All they do is deceive the masses about how "needed" they are, but the truth is that the "needs" in question are deliberately CREATED BY JEWS. One Jew files a lawsuit, the other comes along and announces that you "need" his "services" to defend yourself. They both get rich, you go home poor, lather, rinse, repeat.

We all know you wish you were Jewish. I sure do. Unfortunetly not all of us can be... "bloodsuckers raking in billions".

It's not just the Jews, William. It's all the other greedy pricks as well.

C'mon......you can't tell me (well.......maybe you can) that all the people stuffing money into pockets of the politicos are Jewish?

Remember, it wasn't all Jews, it was just the Pharisees that were greedy.

But.......greed (just like racism) can affect anyone, regardless of race or affiliation.

The sadducees were as well weren't they? Hell I don't know I just remember something about them in Sunday school.:lol:

This is about the most moronic thread I have seen yet, such gripping analysis of the facts, I cant wait to see where this goes next. Hopefully we will be shown that Obama is tied to all of this, after all the Secretary of the Treasury is a big corporate banker. So I guess Obama is a jew? Definately in the pocket of Jews, after all why hire a big banker.

Oh... quoting Jeremiah Wright now ...huh?:lol:

do you really give a shit that he makes remarks like that? seriously, are you buying into it as a theological statement? hes just a blowhard. fuck em.

Actually, I do. Am I buying it as an actual theological statement? Not so much.

However............there are a few things about this that do bother me greatly...........

First, remember when 9/11 happened? It shocked the whole nation. Next, remember what Bush Jr. stepped up and said? Something along the lines of God being on our side for the Iraq war.

A lot of Christians bought it, hook, line and sinker. And, we ended up in an unnecessary war for oil.

During the Middle Ages, the Catholic church claimed to be doing God's work as well. In the process, many people were killed or tortured needlessly for things the Catholic church deemed inappropriate. They almost killed Galileo and Copernicus as well for their heresy of stating that the earth revolves around the sun, not what the Catholics claimed, which was the sun revolves around the earth.

Also happened in this country in the 1700 and 1800's with the Puritans. They also believed they were doing God's work when they killed innocent women because they thought they were witches. Turns out, the colony was tripping on natural LSD from the ergot poisoning of their rye bread.

It also continues today. Many people when they oppose gays state quite clearly most times that they "are doing God's work to keep marriage sacred and safe". Gotta keep out the dirty gays, or else they will screw everything up.

Now? It's Goldman Sachs who are telling us they're doing God's work while robbing us blind, and using the money that they cheated people out of to insulate themselves from the rest of the world (as evidenced by their H1N1 flu shot program).

Now...........my question is.............if God is an All Powerful Being, why does He need the help of men to keep the Universe spinning?

Haven't we seen over the years that the ones that claim to be doing God's work the loudest are usually the ones that are actually going AGAINST God's design?

Last edited:
Osam..... I mean Obama is a ummmmmmmm A Jig.
Artificial bait, used to attract sheep.

Attachments

• $rahm5.jpg
    $rahm5.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Goldman Sacks was instrumental in starting the the first Great Depression. What's new about their actions today? Sooner or later the American people will wise up to what the rich like these assholes are doing to US and will kick them out. No, I don't hate the rich, just the greedy ones who send out jobs overseas and don't give a shit about the middle class.

Yes, I know two Jewish people who work for a living.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back