Goldman and Sacks has great quater

no wonder obama is runnign around trying to tell everyone that his stimulus projects are ahead of schedule...if the economy turns around this quick, he can't take the credit

ya like wells 3 billion profit after getting 25 billion....all this means is that the losses were titanic and offset by my tax dollar bail out.....

investing in failed companies.....our government is brilliant....

the rich get richer ..... any of these billions made it to "the people" yet....

btw.....you do know the 700 billion bank bailout money was bush's gig.....

Last edited:
Also we can see that all the bullshit about Goldman Sachs wanting to return their TARP money but the Treasury denying them was just that: BULLSHIT.

They are now saying that they would like to pay it back IF thay can raise the money through selling these shares AND pulling additional resources.

They don't have the damned money to give back. That whole flap was bullshit.

• Banned
It had to be done.

We can get payed back and then still have a banking industry instead of just letting it die and we mire in a depression for a decade.

I just wish Bush had put the correct stipulations in the package in the first place.

• Banned
The people who were anti bailout will look really stupid in the end

It was the smartest thing he did.

If he had not we would be in very bad shape right now.

Obama will get the credit though

It had to be done.

We can get payed back and then still have a banking industry instead of just letting it die and we mire in a depression for a decade.

I just wish Bush had put the correct stipulations in the package in the first place.

he did put the correct stipulations on it....it is working isn't it....

?

I would have prefered Bush not let the meltdown happen while he fiddled.

Yeah I know you guys will claim it now for sure.

The funny thing will be that Obama will get the lions share of the credit.

he did have to dole out the majority of it because Bush wanted it all done at once but congress didnt trust him.

?

I would have prefered Bush not let the meltdown happen while he fiddled.

damned if he does, damned if he doesn't....

according to you, the bush bailouts are working....but still not good enough

you libs are funny...bush is a moron, yet he is so powerful he LET the economy "meltdown" :lol:

he did have to dole out the majority of it because Bush wanted it all done at once but congress didnt trust him.

wait a minute....either the bailout is bush's or it isn't....

you just made congress the guilty party...according to obama and other dems, bush should have given out more money, but now you tell us it was congress who stopped more money from going out.

you're just pissed because this is the second time i have had to remind you that these are bush's bailouts....when you think at first they are obama :lol:

He wanted the 700 all at once, they gave it in traunches, Obama did the second traunch.

Bush made the mess and you could see the FEAR in his face when he announced they had to bail out the banks or we would have a depression.

Bush did not come up with the idea.

i won't .... i am against giving tax payer money to failed companies....

nice spin ... bush doled out half and congress was then told that the other half would be saved for when obama got into office ....

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back