Golden State Warriors Boycott White House

Needing to fill the Warriors' time slot, Trump can now invite the "fine people" marching with Nazis and White Supremicists in Charlottesville, Va. last summer. Give them all a Trump brand ax handle to teach these uppity n****r sports celebrities how to love their country.

Why would Trump do that? He is not a Democrat any more if he ever truly was.

I'm sure you would be good with that.

I see no indication that Trump wants to invite any KKK to the White House, unlike Democrats who have been electing them to Congress, like Senator Byrd, a KKK "Grand Dragon" or some such nonsense.

I remember when the NBA was on strike and the players where crying about money .
Cry me a river you NBA fools ....
Just goes to show, a black man couldn't manage money if their life depended on it .

Local 1 Bricklayers Union ............

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No surprise a bunch of agitating negroes don't want to see a white President. They had not problem seeing a fellow agitator.

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

No surprise a bunch of agitating negroes don't want to see a white President. They had not problem seeing a fellow agitator.
No doubt you'll say you're not racist but Democrats are.
Silly hollow frog.

SassyIrishLass, post: 18204991
Two years form now 95% of America won't know who won the NBA championship last year....maybe more

At least 60 percent will forever know that Trump is a loser failed President and that during his first year the reigning NBA Champians refused to meet with his sorry white nationalist and pussy grabbing ass at the White House.

They are champians at more than basketball now. I salute them.

You'd salute Mussolini

Two years form now 95% of America won't know who won the NBA championship last year....maybe more

At least 60 percent will forever know that Trump is a loser failed President and that during his first year the reigning NBA Champians refused to meet with his sorry white nationalist and pussy grabbing ass at the White House.

You'd salute Mussolini
You and Mussolini stand for the same things. :rolleyes:

You'd salute Mussolini
You and Mussolini stand for the same things. :rolleyes:

Why do you think you matter? I mean really, all you do is regurgitate what your media masters instruct you to

Article said this morning that the White House had never issued an invitation in the first place.

I remember when the NBA was on strike and the players where crying about money .
Cry me a river you NBA fools ....
Just goes to show, a black man couldn't manage money if their life depended on it .

Local 1 Bricklayers Union ............
You just laid a brick, D.Duke.

Butthurt snowflake trump cult just can't deal with reality. They are the only small pocket of the population that respects or cares about what PINO the Liar in Chief has to say about anything. He is just an embarrassing little man that routinely shames himself and America.

No doubt you'll say you're not racist but Democrats are.
Silly hollow frog.

No doubt you'll claim the GSW's aren't racist.

I'd go see any President white or black. They've shown they'll go see black but not white.

Tipsycatlover, post: 18207504
They should be ordered to kneel. Not be permitted to stand like a man. Kneel at the feet of white men and show us what you are
Got it . You are a full fledged racist. If they don't kneel do you burn a cross and hang them.

Forum List

Back