Gold Supporting Member

When's the next one? hehe. I can do that,maybe.
This Saturday night, @ 7pm. We would love to have you as a guest..;)
Share Your Halloween Memories for 10/21 broadcast

I bet you would.

iu

I'll have to find a mic and figgur out voip on this thing.

We'll provide a link with a number for callers, either in the thread I linked you to, or in a new thread before we go live...all you need to do is call in from your cell to the number provided. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can always hide your number if you decide to call. Easy peezy. :)

We'll provide a link with a number for callers, either in the thread I linked you to, or in a new thread before we go live...all you need to do is call in from your cell to the number provided. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can always hide your number if you decide to call. Easy peezy. :)

Like Sinatra, I'll do it my way. :D

I've done it before on Yahoo n Skype.

I think pillars was there in the Yahoo days. Can't remember what her name was then..

Like Sinatra, I'll do it my way. :D

I've done it before on Yahoo n Skype.

I think pillars was there in the Yahoo days. Can't remember what her name was then..
Whichever way, is totally fine...Skype it is. Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Anyone who wants me to sponsor them for Gold Supporting Membership just needs to send me $5

It will be the best $5 you ever spent, Believe me

Is this going to escalate into threads about your vagina or whatever else it takes to get you the attention that you feel you deserve? Here. Here is some attention. :poke:

Cat fight!

catfight11.jpg
No, I don't fight back....

Not even tickle fights in a bra and panties?
No, cause you'd like it too much....

Always been a fantasy....

You and ChrisL in a tickle fight

2016-01-08-tickle-fight.jpg

Even if I was a lesbean, I could do WAAAAYYY better, thanks. :uhh:

I am a Gold Supporting Member and it is well worth the money

Wherever I go, I am honored and respected for my Gold status. People give me their parking spaces, name their children after me and buy me drinks
Bet you thought that was 100% pure lemonade...

Forum List

Back