Gold Prices are actually just below avg right now not high as the MSM is telling you.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
The price of gold is actually average/just below average right now adjusted for inflation.

Gold (Inflation Adjusted) | The Big Picture
gold-REAL-dollars.gif

Gold_inflation.gif

Last edited:
Just wait until the 1.3 trillion dollars of new money the Federal Reserve has created since 2008 starts to really pour into the economy.

The tanking Euro is really the only thing holding the Dollar up right now.

Just wait until the 1.3 trillion dollars of new money the Federal Reserve has created since 2008 starts to really pour into the economy.

Bullshit to the Max, Paulie. China is holding the dollar up because they need us to buy to keep their economy from collapsing.

The printing of money will make the price of gold, in dollars, go up even further as it will take more dollars at their new devalued worth to buy the same ounce of gold.

The printing of money will make the price of gold, in dollars, go up even further as it will take more dollars at their new devalued worth to buy the same ounce of gold.[/QUOTES]

You clowns constantly post this gibberish. Show me the trillion that are being printed. It just is not happening. In fact the FED has only produced enough electronic money to offset a small fraction of the money that disappeared in the collapsing real estate market and the stock market. If we were to have parity with the economy of three years ago, the FED would have to generate trillions of more dollars. Failure to do so can result in deflation.

GOLD!!! Buy it now!!!! That's the sound of security!! GOLD!!!! GOLD AND FEAR, buy it now!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!! GOLD!! FEAR!!! FEAR!!!! GOLD!!!! FEAR!!!!! BUY NOW!!!!! DON'T DELAY!!! BUY FEAR NOW!!! JUST IN TIME FOR THE PRICE BUBBLE TO BURST!!! HURRY!!! FEAR!!! FEAR!!! GOLD!!!

gold-bars-india.jpg

GOLD!!! Buy it now!!!! That's the sound of security!! GOLD!!!! GOLD AND FEAR, buy it now!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!! GOLD!! FEAR!!! FEAR!!!! GOLD!!!! FEAR!!!!! BUY NOW!!!!! DON'T DELAY!!! BUY FEAR NOW!!! JUST IN TIME FOR THE PRICE BUBBLE TO BURST!!! HURRY!!! FEAR!!! FEAR!!! GOLD!!!

I'm working on my mid sixties. I have seen this FEAR marketing of Gold so many times, and I am always amazed at how they dupe the fools into losing their money. Some of the fools have lost their money two and three times and still they get suckered in.

Gold should be part of a portfolio not the whole portfolio. Even leftist economists such as Nobel prize winner Modigliani or for that matter Keynes in his own portfolio differ by no more than 5% in precious metals allocation from EXTREME goldbugs like Harry S. Browne. In point of fact the Browne portfolio included 5% less gold than Modigliano with the major difference being that Browne included a selection of relatively stable currencies as an additional investment vehicle while Keynes preferred stock in precious metal mining concerns as a way of reducing transaction costs. The across the board winner tends to be equal weighting of real estate, stocks, bonds, precious metals and in many cases cash. Once a year, or once a quarter in a boom, sell off the big gainers to get the toppy one(s) back in line and buy more of the out of favor vehicles. It really improves returns.

Forum List

Back