Gold or other Precious Metals?

usmbtech

VIP Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 7, 2008
USA
Anyone think we've seen the bottom in Gold for a while? It's having a nice bounce today.

yeah i think we are at a bottom here.. :dunno:

1150 was supposed to be the approximate technical bottom support level and then it dipped a bit lower than that.

i figured the lower fuel costs is what gave it room to go a little lower...

the technical experts say there isn't much room to go lower than that because of the cost of getting it out of the ground..

au1825lf_ma.gif

au3650lf_ma.gif

the technical experts say there isn't much room to go lower than that because of the cost of getting it out of the ground..
That's true. But given the price divergence between paper and physical gold keeping track of the real price is difficult.

I think long term you will do alright. It's only going to get more expensive to pull it out of the ground.

So sad "end time" idiots who believe in the jewish/christian book of bullshit bought gold at the highs for fear of an FOX news Apocalypse. As far as an investment, is GOLD a critical factor in anything consumers buy today?

I just read a piece on a financial site that so much gold and silver is being purchased that the supplies are becoming strained.

Does that mean the prices will climb?

As long as the dollar remains strong, it is unlikely to go up significantly.

As long as the dollar remains strong, it is unlikely to go up significantly.

Relative to the U.S. dollar, yes, but the opportunities for arbitrage among several other currencies on a gold basis are pretty high.

One can't go by just the daily spot market prices; gold trades at both retail and wholesale prices. Daily spot market prices are only of interest to speculators and those who need some liquidity for other reasons.

Forum List

Back