Golan Druze prefer Israel to Syria

In 2010, Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman said: "We must make Syria recognise that just as it relinquished its dream of a greater Syria that controls Lebanon ... it will have to relinquish its ultimate demand regarding the Golan Heights
Golan Heights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pointless cut and paste, Habib.

I already addressed the Israeli actions for controlling the Golan - It's a choke collar around the necks of the islamist Death Cultists.

Israel has a history of returning land captured from the aggressor islamists in exchange for peace.

Pay attention, Habib. Your cutting and pasting of irrelevant wiki slough makes Habib quite the Haboob.

Heres the peace deal for israel, fuck off back to whence you came kissing every Palestinian ass on the way
Here's.

Please limit your participation in these threads to cutting and pasting from wiki. At least they usually get the spelling correct. And, we're limited in our exposure to your insufferable nonsense.

Heres the peace deal for israel, fuck off back to whence you came kissing every Palestinian ass on the way

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That would be Muslim Palestinian jerkoff masturbation scenario no. 25.

But hey..."I am not a Mooslem". :lmao:

They are were they came from and it is time you islamonazi halfwits realised this. The only peace deal like that would be Israel levelling parts of Syria and then mining them

Even when you speak of peace- all that comes out is sickness.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That would be Muslim Palestinian jerkoff masturbation scenario no. 25.

Well how instructive Roudy,at least the Palestinian can "JERK OFF" as you put it........Something Israeli men have yet to Achieve............Shame really Roudy

Well how instructive Roudy,at least the Palestinian can "JERK OFF" as you put it........Something Israeli men have yet to Achieve............Shame really Roudy

Could be that unlike you muslims they don't need to, isn't it right that mo'mad made it haram because there were not enough females to go round, and said use boys and animals instead ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Forum List

Back