Going to Whole Foods tomorrow

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
gota spend some hard earned money

Obama Health Care Reform Riles Up Whole Foods CEO John Mackey - ABC News

John Mackey: The Whole Foods Alternative to ObamaCare - WSJ.com

The Whole Foods Alternative to ObamaCare

While we clearly need health-care reform, the last thing our country needs is a massive new health-care entitlement that will create hundreds of billions of dollars of new unfunded deficits and move us much closer to a government takeover of our health-care system. Instead, we should be trying to achieve reforms by moving in the opposite direction—toward less government control and more individual empowerment. Here are eight reforms that would greatly lower the cost of health care for everyone:

what follows is his eight point plan. Whole foods has earned my buisness, now when i go i dont expect to see any dirty hippies in the place.

While we clearly need health-care reform, the last thing our country needs is a massive new health-care entitlement that will create hundreds of billions of dollars of new unfunded deficits and move us much closer to a government takeover of our health-care system. Instead, we should be trying to achieve reforms by moving in the opposite direction—toward less government control and more individual empowerment. Here are eight reforms that would greatly lower the cost of health care for everyone:

what follows is his eight point plan. Whole foods has earned my buisness, now when i go i dont expect to see any dirty hippies in the place.
i've been meaning to check them out as well
i guess i really should now
but its such a long drive for me, the closest one is a 45 minute drive

i've been meaning to check them out as well
i guess i really should now
but its such a long drive for me, the closest one is a 45 minute drive

might be worth it once a month

Forum List

Back