Going to the game!

hahha, hope you didn't pay too much for those tickets, to LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Hope it storms on you!

hahaha, dream on!!!! that's almost as good as going to the Giants game! hehehehe!

How much ass did you have to kiss to get those tickets boy?

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
You better bring back pictures... close-up, zoom, and CLEAR!!!

Without a doubt! I'll post a few here. I'd be happy to zip up a bunch and email to you as well if you like.

Originally posted by Joan
How much ass did you have to kiss to get those tickets boy?
Well, Joan. As he didn't have the decency to reply to you, I wll. He didn't have to kiss anyone's a)). Some wonderful, supportive creature bought them for him. Guess who??

Joan, I like your style !

And

Moi, a wife buying her hubby game tickets, awsome !

Hehe, it just might do that - but, should my roof cave in, guess where I am moving into??? that's right my loving Brother, I am shacking up with you in that nice new room, right next door to your room!!!!! :D

And, since Moi gave me that ok, you don't have doo doo to say about it!

Originally posted by eric
Joan, I like your style !

And

Moi, a wife buying her hubby game tickets, awsome !
I know, and it wasn't even his birthday or anything. Over the years I've gotten 4 sets of tickets to the Steeler's games: vs. Redskins and 2x vs. Jets. My favorite ones were in Pittsburgh- although I haven't a clue who they played. SSHHH, I hope to do that again soon with the boy when he's old enough. See the new field. Don't tell Jim though!

Be very wary when he finally does get home Moi (if he does) - he will be in ultra bitch mode!! Poor litte boy can't find his gloves!!

be very careful indeed... poor jim frooze his ass off and his team done went and get beat by 2 fieldgoals. 6 to 0 better luck next time, but do hope you had a good time.. may be good idea to have a drink and heating blanket waiting for him.. make that 2 drinks...:D

be very careful indeed... poor jim frooze his ass off and his team done went and get beat by 2 fieldgoals. 6 to 0 better luck next time, but do hope you had a good time.. may be good idea to have a drink and heating blanket waiting for him.. make that 2 drinks...

And to top it off I'm now sicker than a dog this morning! Always worth it to see my Steelers though. :)

hahahahaha, LOSER!!!!!!!

Bite me, beanhead! None of your teams are going anywhere either. I just knew my team sucked earlier!

Forum List

Back