Going to be popping the question sometime this summer

If you even have to ask this question on a PUBLIC MESSAGE board then I'm afraid you're in trouble!

You type as though you have a lot of doubts. Ever hear the word "When in doubt don't"? You need to do some serious soul searching as to why you are going to ask a woman to marry you. Marriage is a commitment that shouldn't be taken lightly as so many have. It's not only your life, its your childs and your future wife. Are read to spend the rest of your life with this woman?

''When in doubt,
Do without!''

not that i am saying this is the case with paul....but the term above is what we used when making buys/purchases, at work.... :)

I always knew I would do it at a Phillies game, so I'm going to pick the game, buy the tickets, and set it all up with the stadium.

Already have the ring picked out, just need to pick it up.

I'm fucking scared as shit :lol:

Not because I think she'll say no, I know she'll say yes, but because I'm a guy and that kind of commitment is of course a scary thing. She's the mother of my child though, and I'm nothing without her.

Any suggestions?

Do it in her parent's home and get down on your knee.

They're divorced. And I wouldn't waste that moment by doing it anywhere near the vicinity of her mother.

While I would have no problem doing it in the company of her father who I respect greatly, his house isn't exactly the epidome of romance.

I'll be fine.

If you even have to ask this question on a PUBLIC MESSAGE board then I'm afraid you're in trouble!

You type as though you have a lot of doubts. Ever hear the word "When in doubt don't"? You need to do some serious soul searching as to why you are going to ask a woman to marry you. Marriage is a commitment that shouldn't be taken lightly as so many have. It's not only your life, its your childs and your future wife. Are read to spend the rest of your life with this woman?

''When in doubt,
Do without!''

not that i am saying this is the case with paul....but the term above is what we used when making buys/purchases, at work.... :)

He's totally in doubt of whether this broad will say yes, that's why the pressure moment. Either that or dude's totally devoid of originality and he's saying to his future wife: don't expect to much from me, I don't have an original thought in my head.

''When in doubt,
Do without!''

He's totally in doubt of whether this broad will say yes, that's why the pressure moment. Either that or dude's totally devoid of originality and he's saying to his future wife: don't expect to much from me, I don't have an original thought in my head.

Yep, unless it's something that's never been done before, it's meaningless.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Al Gunn is still looking to pop his cherry.

I think it is best that you first confess your lust for Soggy. :)

You WOULD come in this thread only to pop shit, Rav. :thup:

Now run along and get Mani's beef wellington out of the oven before it burns and he weeps about it like a little girl.

I think it is best that you first confess your lust for Soggy. :)

You WOULD come in this thread only to pop shit, Rav. :thup:

Now run along and get Mani's beef wellington out of the oven before it burns and he weeps about it like a little girl.
awww...once I get through my devastation and this box of tissues I will be very happy for you.:eusa_angel:

Take your time.

''When in doubt,
Do without!''

She prolly doesn't even like baseball, so she'll be suspecting something.

You gonna pop her cherry, or she already been around the block a few hundred times?

You gonna pop her cherry, or she already been around the block a few hundred times?

If you'd taken 5 fucking minutes to read the thread before you popped off at the mouth, you'd be aware that we have a child together, and that she DOES like baseball.

Informing yourself helps to keep you from looking stupid. Make a note.

If you'd taken 5 fucking minutes to read the thread before you popped off at the mouth, you'd be aware that we have a child together, and that she DOES like baseball.

Is it stupider than seeking advice about popping the question on a board full of weenies like yourself?

So anyways, you're buying the cow when you've already drank all the milk? Good move, Mr Unoriginal.

Is it stupider than seeking advice about popping the question on a board full of weenies like yourself?

So anyways, you're buying the cow when you've already drank all the milk? Good move, Mr Unoriginal.

And you care about all this why? :cuckoo:

And you care about all this why? :cuckoo:

I don't :D

Just like bugging the weenie who started the thread to gain acceptance for his most unoriginal proposal method. Isn't that what this board is for? :D

You're here less than a month and it's already you against the whole board?

Congratulations and best of luck in your experience here.

Forum List

Back