going out this weekend!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
its got the best of me! water should be warm enough for some prespawn cat. mississippi is like 4 blocks from the house, so i gotta go! and yes ill post what i catch, no matter how small

Originally posted by Johnney
its got the best of me! water should be warm enough for some prespawn cat. mississippi is like 4 blocks from the house, so i gotta go! and yes ill post what i catch, no matter how small

That's IF you catch anything!!!!! :p:

Originally posted by OCA
What the fuck is that in your avatar Johnney?
its an aligator gar. Sandy didnt like the catfish one so i changed it to a walther p22, the she said she said my catfish was ugly so i found a real ugly fish to put in there

We don't have those anywhere i've lived or fished, i'd be afraid to pull the hook on that bastard even with pliers. Want to have all my digits when I die lol

Originally posted by OCA
We don't have those anywhere i've lived or fished, i'd be afraid to pull the hook on that bastard even with pliers. Want to have all my digits when I die lol
lol i can see that! recntly in the place where i used to go for bullheads, little island town called Sabula, gar have been showing up. probably why the decline in decent bullies. used to be able to go up there and fill a 5 gallon bucket. hell now all you catch is gar and carp. then the occasional bully or perch. a cat or two every now and then!

there is a place south of here i <I>used</I> to go. its gotten so infested with dog fish, that they are almost all you catch. used to get some good perch out of there, im talking 5-8 pounders. which is good for this area.

thank god for the wapsi though. its a dangerous river, but has EXCELLENT fishing for cat

Back in California there was this prized trout lake up in the foothills of the sierras that somebody had dumped some Northern Pike(I believe) in and those bastards just about devoured everything in there. Eventually they poisoned the lake and restocked it but it will take decades to get back to where it once was.

I don't know if you heard about this but within the last year or so some idiot had put a few of these, I don't remember the name now but they were these fish that were native to Japan in the pond and creek system that feeds the Chesapeake Bay. This fucking guy one day is fishing for bluegills and hooks one of these bastards and these damn things are ferocious, so ferocious that they will come after you even on land! Somehow they are a delicasy in Japan but just as ugly as that Gar. Fucking ate everything in its path too. This guy says he had to find a log and club this sumbitch because it wouldn't die.

kinda chilly this morning out there. not to mention the fog made it kind of damp! didnt catch anything. had a few bites, so i know they are there. caught some asshole ina boat. fucker got caught up in my lines. like you cant tell i have a line out. retard ran his boat all over my line.
other than that, i think its going to be a promising year

I always saved all my empty brew cans while fishing for 2 reasons. First one being I like to keep it clean for the next party anima....I mean fisherman and second ..if a boat got into my lines brew cans filled with water made sure it was the only time THAT boat got near me. I never could bring myself to toss a brew can filled with beer at anybody. never ever waste brew!!!!

Originally posted by jon_forward
I always saved all my empty brew cans while fishing for 2 reasons. First one being I like to keep it clean for the next party anima....I mean fisherman and second ..if a boat got into my lines brew cans filled with water made sure it was the only time THAT boat got near me. I never could bring myself to toss a brew can filled with beer at anybody. never ever waste brew!!!!
yeah that would be alcohol abuse! but never thought of that one!

Forum List

Back