Going, going, soon to be gone

Is the sky still falling? I wish it would hurry up and finish in their predictions so we could move on ... you know, like according to the first predictions we would have all died off 10 years ago. Juz wishin.

Well, my silly feline, would you care to quote those predictions?

Have you been asleep the last two decades or is your cave sound proof to?

I see. Environut sites such as NOAA, NASA, AGU, the Royal Society, Woods Hole, and National Geographic for a few. Pretty thin there, little kitty.

I see. Environut sites such as NOAA, NASA, AGU, the Royal Society, Woods Hole, and National Geographic for a few. Pretty thin there, little kitty.

What is the purpose of glaciers and large bodies of ice in nature?
Until you answer that one simple question you are proving you know nothing of what you parrot from peer pressured scientists.

70's - Global Cooling due to "dirty air" caused by mankind. Didn't happen.

80's through 90's - Ozone layer caused by man using too much hairspray (ok, probably woman not man). Predicts we'll all have to wear spf 1,000,000 sunscreen just to go outside. Didn't happen.

Today - Global warming predicts beaches in Omaha.

Sorry if I don't quite believe the claims based on their track records.

80's through 90's - Ozone layer caused by man using too much hairspray (ok, probably woman not man). Predicts we'll all have to wear spf 1,000,000 sunscreen just to go outside. Didn't happen.

Too bad they will deny these examples.

And every statement you made is a lie.

Did scientists predict an impending ice age in the 1970s?

Scientific studies in the 1970's re global cooling
Most predictions of an impending ice age came from the popular press (eg - Newsweek, NY Times, National Geographic, Time Magazine). As far as peer reviewed scientific papers in the 1970s, very few papers (7 in total) predicted global cooling. Significantly more papers (42 in total) predicted global warming due to CO2. More on 1970s science...

Most predictions of an impending ice age came from the popular press (eg - Newsweek, NY Times, National Geographic, Time Magazine). As far as peer reviewed scientific papers in the 1970s, very few papers (7 in total) predicted global cooling. Significantly more papers (42 in total) predicted global warming due to CO2. More on 1970s science...

Oh ... do now you say the minority are wrong ... well, if the minority was wrong then, logic dictates that your minority is wrong now. The majority of papers say you are full of shit.

So scientists did claim another ice age was coming, as proven by your link. How is that a lie again?

Just because you don't like the number of them that did it does not make what they predicted go away.

Try again.

Show your evidence that it is otherwise. You yap a lot, but your hands are empty when the cards are called.

Spoken like a true member of the cult... I bet you even have those silly bumper stickers on your car! What a mope...:lol:

Show your evidence that it is otherwise. You yap a lot, but your hands are empty when the cards are called.

Spoken like a true member of the cult... I bet you even have those silly bumper stickers on your car! What a mope...:lol:

What is with leftists and their bumper stickers anyway??

Odd little group...

Forum List

Back