Going After Gun Manufacturers | Going After Drug Growers/Producers

Too funny, guns are the only product sold in the US that requires a criminal background check

Gee, I wonder why?

You think you're a bright boi I'm sure you can figure it out, at least in your limited mind.

Absolutists and purists are complete bores

That's why we write laws down, to provide absolutes, don't like it, work to change it. Just running your mouth on a message board won't accomplish anything.
you're still one of the biggest fools here? Even after all this time here?

Dante has repeated said he agrees with the latest SCOTUS rulings on the issue? Jesus, you're stupid.

But just because I believe in something doesn't mean I'd be as disingenuous and slimy as others in defending things that are wrong that surround what I like.

What? :lol:

Maybe if you didn't refer to yourself in the third person, was a little less obtuse and more articulate as to what you're trying to convey, you wouldn't be confusing people as to your intent. Just figure out what you want to say, if you can, and say it.

Guns are a legal product, if you can't see the difference that's your problem. Also gun manufactures don't sell their products with the expectation that a legal purchaser will abuse them.

Using your logic we would have to go after auto makers for DUI offenders that kill.

Seriously? :lol: I guess gun manufacturers are a totally alien species than all other manufacturers?

Growing and producing drugs is legal too -- or was until we forced other nations into making it illegal.

Plus drug manufacturing is legal

Too funny, guns are the only product sold in the US that requires a criminal background check. The manufactures don't authorize the sale, the government does. That's why they are protected by law from legal actions for misuse. I guess we could go after the government, oh wait, the courts say we can't do that either. So I guess you're just shit out of luck.

Right, which only serves to prove the point. Even though you tried to claim the opposite.
IF gun manufacturer were overly concerned about who got their guns, they would of course take their OWN steps. They wouldn't sit back and say "no that's alright the government has this"

There is a private gunsmith near where I live, they are a national company but nothing like S&W or Ruger or something of that nature. Anyway They interview every potential buyer. You order something on their website and you get a call, they want to know who is buying their products. You think Remington cares who buys their products? Really?

The gun manufacturers of course are in no way responsible for what someone does with their weapons, but let's not pretend that they are that concerned either.

Do you really think gun manufactures as so insulated from the rest of society that the aren't concerned who gets their products. I find that amazing.

Guns are a legal product, if you can't see the difference that's your problem. Also gun manufactures don't sell their products with the expectation that a legal purchaser will abuse them.

Using your logic we would have to go after auto makers for DUI offenders that kill.

Seriously? :lol: I guess gun manufacturers are a totally alien species than all other manufacturers?

Growing and producing drugs is legal too -- or was until we forced other nations into making it illegal.

Too funny, guns are the only product sold in the US that requires a criminal background check. The manufactures don't authorize the sale, the government does. That's why they are protected by law from legal actions for misuse. I guess we could go after the government, oh wait, the courts say we can't do that either. So I guess you're just shit out of luck.

Right, which only serves to prove the point. Even though you tried to claim the opposite.
IF gun manufacturer were overly concerned about who got their guns, they would of course take their OWN steps. They wouldn't sit back and say "no that's alright the government has this"

There is a private gunsmith near where I live, they are a national company but nothing like S&W or Ruger or something of that nature. Anyway They interview every potential buyer. You order something on their website and you get a call, they want to know who is buying their products. You think Remington cares who buys their products? Really?

The gun manufacturers of course are in no way responsible for what someone does with their weapons, but let's not pretend that they are that concerned either.

Do you really think gun manufactures as so insulated from the rest of society that the aren't concerned who gets their products. I find that amazing.

Do car manufacturers -- oh never mind

g'night

Too funny, guns are the only product sold in the US that requires a criminal background check

Gee, I wonder why?

You think you're a bright boi I'm sure you can figure it out, at least in your limited mind.

That's why we write laws down, to provide absolutes, don't like it, work to change it. Just running your mouth on a message board won't accomplish anything.

Oh my. I can promise you my friend that internet political forums carry much more weight on public opinion than you're obviously aware.

You fake poser liberals should be going after alcohol manufacturers not gun manufacturers. After all you say it's about the kids right...right? Good lord nearly 240 kids were killed by drunk drivers alone in 2012. 300,000 people a day abuse alcohol, how many abuse guns a day? The number of deaths, injuries, domestic violence, alcohol dwarfs abuse of firearms, where is the liberal outrage? Where are the bills and initiatives? Why isn't Obama and Democrats in congress tackling this crisis?

Gee, I wonder why?

Oh my. I can promise you my friend that internet political forums carry much more weight on public opinion than you're obviously aware.

OK, what ever.

BluesLegend
You fake poser liberals should be going after alcohol manufacturers not gun manufacturers. After all you say it's about the kids right...right? Good lord nearly 240 kids were killed by drunk drivers alone in 2012. 300,000 people a day abuse alcohol, how many abuse guns a day? The number of deaths, injuries, domestic violence, alcohol dwarfs abuse of firearms, where is the liberal outrage? Where are the bills and initiatives? Why isn't Obama and Democrats in congress tackling this crisis?

Who exactly is going after gun manufacturers? Can you name these people? Can you prove they are liberals?

thought not

:cuckoo:

BluesLegend should be renamed BoozeLegend

BluesLegend

Who exactly is going after gun manufacturers? Can you name these people? Can you prove they are liberals?

thought not

Translation, liberals lie got it.

BluesLegend

thought not

Translation, liberals lie got it.
okie dokie

BluesBoozer

Forum List

Back