Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa as you look at us?

Is U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert a hypocrite for not being hard on Jim Jordan?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • It doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benghazi!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Comey!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The democrats were a disgrace. They interrupted, yelled out loud while a congressman was asking questions of the witness. Every one of them should be fined and placed under arrest. This was an attempt to hide testamony evidence.

We never got an answer about him looking at his wife while Having an affair with Lisa Page.
Because they were exceeding their time. Republicans were able to do it but Democrats were not. This was a farce not a hearing held by adults.
Because Strzok was delaying by hiding behind the FBI.

When Strzok was finally starting to talk the Democrats were interrupting the Republican responses.

Democrats also didn't need time because they didn't even participate in the questioning.

He was quite properly wanting to know how much he could say about a active criminal investigation. This hearing was a bad joke and Republicans are the ones who looked bad.
Did you graduate from jr. high or just grade school?... (I know that's mean... just trying to make a point)

You are probably a grade school dropout. Pieces of shit like you live on hate. The American people do not.
You seem to. Your responses here are hate filled!

Gohmert is an American hero who gets ridiculed a lot. Strzok is the one who should be ridiculed!

Yeah, because no members of Congress have ever cheated on their wives.

Hey, remember when the GOP tried to impeach Clinton for cheating on his wife, and we found out that Henry Hyde and Newt Gingrich were cheating on theirs?
Remember when cheating Clinton lied to a federal grand jury? Got disbarred and impeached?

You should watch Louie campaign: yes, he does just that, Sahba.

The filthy hypocrisy of the far right (which attaches to you, Shaba) will make great campaign ads this fall.

Strzok answer as guided by FBI counsel, the same as you would have done if you were in his seat.

Hypocritical far right for all to see.
We'll watch your 'charade' come crashing down before you... Starkey. We shall see soon enough, won't we... It'll suck to be you regardless, hiding behind a bureaucracy of deception an lies, rotten from the head down like the putrid decaying 'fish' that it is... lol Sarkey! I have relatives that were in the FBI in bygone years (like Hoover & baby face nelson era) I hate to be throwing dispersion their way! but there is corruption manifest and regardless of political persuasion I would hope that you would join me in the pursuit of calling it out for the outrage that it is!
:lol: Keep up the mantra if it gives you peace.

The Alt Right flim flam snake oil show continues, and only a short time remains when the curtain is pulled back and the humbug, Orange Donald, is exposed.

You should watch Louie campaign: yes, he does just that, Sahba.

The filthy hypocrisy of the far right (which attaches to you, Shaba) will make great campaign ads this fall.

Strzok answer as guided by FBI counsel, the same as you would have done if you were in his seat.

Hypocritical far right for all to see.
We'll watch your 'charade' come crashing down before you... Starkey. We shall see soon enough, won't we... It'll suck to be you regardless, hiding behind a bureaucracy of deception an lies, rotten from the head down like the putrid decaying 'fish' that it is... lol Sarkey! I have relatives that were in the FBI in bygone years (like Hoover & baby face nelson era) I hate to be throwing dispersion their way! but there is corruption manifest and regardless of political persuasion I would hope that you would join me in the pursuit of calling it out for the outrage that it is!
:lol: Keep up the mantra if it gives you peace.

The Alt Right flim flam snake oil show continues, and only a short time remains when the curtain is pulled back and the humbug, Orange Donald, is exposed.
OK, let the facts bear themselves out on this.. and may they not be distorted by partisan strategery, can we agree on that at least...?

We can agree that the IG said that none of his professional activities were influenced by bias, despite his personal feelings about Trump, yes?

We can agree that the IG said that none of his professional activities were influenced by bias, despite his personal feelings about Trump, yes?
Sure, that just means disregarding the germain, 600 texts per wk. (official business) to his marital affair colleague, on his 'work' device / 50,000 texts overall. & yes we should NOT by any means look into his personal devices... lol Not like there's any evidence that he was trying to throw / thwart a US National election or keep the Democratic candidate out of jail or anything... ROTFL

Not an answer has been balanced or fair by you, Sahba; you are propagandizing. He is following FBI counsel.

He said once the investigation is over that he would answer any question by Congress, yes?

Yes! It’s called weaseling! The FBI is supposed to be non partisan, clearly they are not!

Meh, not really.

Both parties have complaints about the way the FBI handled these two cases.

Imagine if the FBI didn't resurrect the Email thing in the last three weeks but actually TOLD us that there was suspicions that Trump was colluding with the Russians in October 2016.

It seems the actions that the FBI took helped Trump and harmed Clinton, and here you are whining about the "Partisan" nature of it.

Not an answer has been balanced or fair by you, Sahba; you are propagandizing. He is following FBI counsel.

He said once the investigation is over that he would answer any question by Congress, yes?
Sure Starkey, about as fair as Lowis Lerner skating off into the sunset without answering / paying for any of her partisan, government abuses... New era acoming, buckle up for the precipitous ride into accountability...

Sure Starkey, about as fair as Lowis Lerner skating off into the sunset without answering / paying for any of her partisan, government abuses... New era acoming, buckle up for the precipitous ride into accountability...

Yeah, you guys have been threatening to lock up your political enemies for two years now... but America isn't ready for that level of fascism yet.

And come November, they are going to put a big old Denver Boot on the Trump Train.

I'm going to give this all a break... why get down into the muck with the likes of y'all, justice is a dish to be relished, and I like it served up hot! lol...

Last edited:
You can continue the propaganda, Sahba, or admit that the points I made are objective, yes?

I'm going to give this all a break... why get down into the muck with the likes of y'all, justice is a dish to be relished, and I like it hot! lol...

yeah, here's the problem you got... Assuming that Trump actually tries to bring any of his political enemies to trial, his jury pool is going to be in DC where they voted 96 percent for Mrs. Clinton. They are all going to look at you kind of like this..

images

More to the point, Trump is only good until the Economy Collapses back into recession, then the Republicans will turn on him pretty quickly.

Yes! It’s called weaseling! The FBI is supposed to be non partisan, clearly they are not!

Meh, not really.

Both parties have complaints about the way the FBI handled these two cases.

Imagine if the FBI didn't resurrect the Email thing in the last three weeks but actually TOLD us that there was suspicions that Trump was colluding with the Russians in October 2016.

It seems the actions that the FBI took helped Trump and harmed Clinton, and here you are whining about the "Partisan" nature of it.
Why did the FBI change the language of whatt Hillary should be charged with?

I'm going to give this all a break... why get down into the muck with the likes of y'all, justice is a dish to be relished, and I like it served up hot! lol...
Don’t blame you! You never can change a libtards mind. Strozk and Page’s texts are a reflection of what libtards think of conservatives!

Forum List

Back