Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa as you look at us?

Is U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert a hypocrite for not being hard on Jim Jordan?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • It doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benghazi!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Comey!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only a guy from Texas would go there. Uncalled for I have to say, but that's how Texas rolls.
The democrats were a disgrace. They interrupted, yelled out loud while a congressman was asking questions of the witness. Every one of them should be fined and placed under arrest. This was an attempt to hide testamony evidence.

We never got an answer about him looking at his wife while Having an affair with Lisa Page.
Because they were exceeding their time. Republicans were able to do it but Democrats were not. This was a farce not a hearing held by adults.
Because Strzok was delaying by hiding behind the FBI.

When Strzok was finally starting to talk the Democrats were interrupting the Republican responses.

Democrats also didn't need time because they didn't even participate in the questioning.

He was quite properly wanting to know how much he could say about a active criminal investigation. This hearing was a bad joke and Republicans are the ones who looked bad.
Very sage wisdom, 'little busy bee'. So obviously you were completely expecting Trump to win in 2016... Extrapolate the rest of my retort for yourself, O 'wise one'. lol! Objectivity is a virtue, most difficult for the most partisan among us... yet we should strive for it occasionally... lol

Perhaps just wishful thinking.. but I can't imagine Trey G giving his role up on the oversight committee and moving to the private sector (what a loss for America)!!! The sad reality is that most senators do not have the intellect or background accrued for X-examination of a witness. They get side tracked and bumble things up. Lol, on the Dem side they make these ludicrously tangential 5' diatribes on extraneous & unrelated opinion pieces on DJT.:auiqs.jpg:
These weren't Senators though.

Senators don't have committees.

Only a guy from Texas would go there. Uncalled for I have to say, but that's how Texas rolls.
The democrats were a disgrace. They interrupted, yelled out loud while a congressman was asking questions of the witness. Every one of them should be fined and placed under arrest. This was an attempt to hide testamony evidence.

We never got an answer about him looking at his wife while Having an affair with Lisa Page.
Because they were exceeding their time. Republicans were able to do it but Democrats were not. This was a farce not a hearing held by adults.

When Strzok was finally starting to talk the Democrats were interrupting the Republican responses.

Democrats also didn't need time because they didn't even participate in the questioning.

He was quite properly wanting to know how much he could say about a active criminal investigation. This hearing was a bad joke and Republicans are the ones who looked bad.
Did you graduate from jr. high or just grade school?... (I know that's mean... just trying to make a point)

Did you graduate from jr. high or just grade school?... (I know that's mean... just trying to make a point)
None of the Democrats ever graduated from grade school.

The whole point of the Strzok testimony is to establish credibility and trust in his role as a 1.) man of integrity 2.) FBI lead investigator beyond bias and above reproach 3.) An agent of impeccable ethics, impartiality & thoroughly exhausting all witness testimony prior to handing down recommendations for specific agency action.

Gohmert's (look into my eyes) query strikes at the heart of the character of the man (what other actions lend to his credibility, etc). Bear in mind, Strzok is a man holding himself out there to be virtuous in all the above categories. This post will get too long winded if I itemize in bullet points all of the inconsistencies here, starting with his changing the text on HRC's notations from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless" ---> "I would love to answer your ? but am compelled by the FBI NOT to... Y'all know U stink to high heaven & I hope you have nightmares about his 'paramour' getting X-'d by Gowdy early next wk... ROTFL!

Gohmert is the one who has no credibility. He defends a sexual harasser of women in Donald Trump. He sold his soul to the devil for power. He is a disgusting little man.

Let me mention another inconsistency. The fact that he recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's new e-mails were found. Also as he himself pointed out and the IG in his report was that 1 person cannot derail a FBI investigation and Strzoka was in no position to do so.

You are probably a grade school dropout. Pieces of shit like you live on hate. The American people do not.

Perhaps just wishful thinking.. but I can't imagine Trey G giving his role up on the oversight committee and moving to the private sector (what a loss for America)!!! The sad reality is that most senators do not have the intellect or background accrued for X-examination of a witness. They get side tracked and bumble things up. Lol, on the Dem side they make these ludicrously tangential 5' diatribes on extraneous & unrelated opinion pieces on DJT.:auiqs.jpg:

In my haste & several glasses of chardonnay, I made an honest mistake and thank you for correcting my 'party foul'... lol

When a man or woman violates his or her legally sworn marriage vows, am I wrong for viewing the violator as a untrustworthy fellow citizen of low character?

Peace

The whole point of the Strzok testimony is to establish credibility and trust in his role as a 1.) man of integrity 2.) FBI lead investigator beyond bias and above reproach 3.) An agent of impeccable ethics, impartiality & thoroughly exhausting all witness testimony prior to handing down recommendations for specific agency action.

Gohmert's (look into my eyes) query strikes at the heart of the character of the man (what other actions lend to his credibility, etc). Bear in mind, Strzok is a man holding himself out there to be virtuous in all the above categories. This post will get too long winded if I itemize in bullet points all of the inconsistencies here, starting with his changing the text on HRC's notations from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless" ---> "I would love to answer your ? but am compelled by the FBI NOT to... Y'all know U stink to high heaven & I hope you have nightmares about his 'paramour' getting X-'d by Gowdy early next wk... ROTFL!

Gohmert is the one who has no credibility. He defends a sexual harasser of women in Donald Trump. He sold his soul to the devil for power. He is a disgusting little man.

Let me mention another inconsistency. The fact that he recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's new e-mails were found. Also as he himself pointed out and the IG in his report was that 1 person cannot derail a FBI investigation and Strzok was in no position to do so.

Wow, impressive! & why do you think that we shouldn't "re-open the investigation into Clinton's new e-mails found"? & "the IG & Strzok have a tangled and damaged 'web'" (paraphrase). If you are not an adult I would like to know, cus some of my retorts get 'animated' and I'm thinking that you are a teen ideologue with a very limited grasp of reality... sorry J-IMHO:)

In volatile exchange, Louie Gohmert brings up FBI agent's affair in U.S. House hearing
The East Texas Republican earned howls from Democrats when he accused a controversial FBI agent of lying under oath and brought up a well-documented extramarital affair in an open hearing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is another example of the low road to Trumpville. In volatile exchange, Louie Gohmert brings up FBI agent's affair in U.S. House hearing

It is time every Democrat and Republican not in the tank for Trump, start dealing with them inkind.

Keep asking about Jim Jordan's evolving story for standing by when young men under his care were abused

How about asking Trump about his affairs at every turn?

Level the playing field

This Texas politician is a national disgrace, but then again he admires that disgusting degenerate in the White House

You're talking about a guy with some of the highest CLEARANCES in govt and in charge of FBI Counter - Intel group conducting an illicit affair on a company special access phone. That's moronic. And he's the WORST intel spook in recorded history for those rookie actions. How BAD a "counter-intel" boss do you have to be to become that UNDISCIPLINED and SLOPPY in your communications?
Sloppy? Private messages that would never ever be open to public view unless partisan congress critters decided to .. please. His clearances and service speak for themselves. Judge Trump by is Twitter feed if you want t go down that road, at least Twitter bs is public. Image what Trump says in private?

How about other FBI agents that hated Hillary? Do you not believe people put aside personal opinions, because if you do not you cannot trust anyone on anything -- ever. Tat scenario dictates why bother? Anarchy

Your blind desire to defend the indefensible is sick

Gohmert bitch slapped that arrogant lying piece of shit into another galaxy.
you approve of that behavior? Okay. What have you said about people you disagree with acting like that? We have archives here. Want to go out on a limb and claim you are principled and good?

None of the Democrats ever graduated from grade school.

I knew you were a democrat.

Yes, Gohmert question reveals he is a hypocrite: ask Louie about his own private life.

Yes, Gohmert question reveals he is a hypocrite: ask Louie about his own private life.
First though, should we question whether he is holding himself out to be a paragon of virtue; working for the people, skillfully arbitraging for the people with impartiality and above reproach ethics... or just merely crawling into a hole of "I can't answer on FBI grounds"... Y'all stink to high heaven! that includes you 'Starkey'! First and foremost, why was the self originated text on his hard drive changed from "negligent" to "careless" re. HRC documentation to Comey... Only the difference between Federal prosecution and BS warning... why was it written in the first place as the 'one' and then unilaterally changed on his hard drive?

You should watch Louie campaign: yes, he does just that, Sahba.

The filthy hypocrisy of the far right (which attaches to you, Shaba) will make great campaign ads this fall.

Strzok answer as guided by FBI counsel, the same as you would have done if you were in his seat.

Hypocritical far right for all to see.

You should watch Louie campaign: yes, he does just that, Sahba.

The filthy hypocrisy of the far right (which attaches to you, Shaba) will make great campaign ads this fall.

Strzok answer as guided by FBI counsel, the same as you would have done if you were in his seat.

Hypocritical far right for all to see.
We'll watch your 'charade' come crashing down before you... Starkey. We shall see soon enough, won't we... It'll suck to be you regardless, hiding behind a bureaucracy of deception an lies, rotten from the head down like the putrid decaying 'fish' that it is... lol Sarkey! I have relatives that were in the FBI in bygone years (like Hoover & baby face nelson era) I hate to be throwing dispersion their way! but there is corruption manifest and regardless of political persuasion I would hope that you would join me in the pursuit of calling it out for the outrage that it is!

Forum List

Back