Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa as you look at us?

Is U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert a hypocrite for not being hard on Jim Jordan?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • It doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benghazi!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Comey!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really? It goes to credibility! Or, is it stupid for ewe libtards to hammer Trump about women and affairs! Make up your feeble mind!
If Republicans were so worried about credibility, maybe they should start at the top, by being more interested in the actual person who is a subject of a multi pronged criminal investigation, and hush money with women for campaign violations? Throw me a friggin bone will you.

We're here today talking about an FBI agent who was texting his political views,which he is allowed to do so, as opposed to the number of scandals Trump has going on? That by the number, I'm not sure I could come up with if I wrote them down on paper? Give me a break. You have to be a special kind of retarded, to think Strozk holds more importance than the multiple Trump scandals.

Strzok OWNED those little bitches yesterday - :)
You are so stupid! His career is over, his credibility shot!

NONSENSE - He will now write a book about the whiny lil bitches that he owned lock, stock and barrel.
It should be noted that the Inspector General clearly stated in his report that Mr Strzok took NO action in his official capacities that indicated bias.
And your boyz looked immeasurably D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E :D

Well, again, you are wrong! Typical.

Not hardly!

The IG said that Strzok took no biased actions.
In the mean time, with twelve new indictments, Republicans want to impeach Rosenstein. You can't get much more criminal than the Republicans in Congress. When I said the Republicans were running a criminal enterprise, I really meant it.

Gohmert is an American hero who gets ridiculed a lot. Strzok is the one who should be ridiculed!

Louie Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa Page as you look at us?
Talk about a stupid question that does not address the issue at hand. That question reminds me of how innocent Trump looked when the reporter asked him about knowing anything about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels, then lying about it. Except that question was actually relevant to the hush money case. This question Gohmert asked, wasn't relative to anything, except to insult. Gohmert, what an idiot.
Really? It goes to credibility! Or, is it stupid for ewe libtards to hammer Trump about women and affairs! Make up your feeble mind!
If Republicans were so worried about credibility, maybe they should start at the top, by being more interested in the actual person who is a subject of a multi pronged criminal investigation, and hush money with women for campaign violations? Throw me a friggin bone will you.

We're here today talking about an FBI agent who was texting his political views,which he is allowed to do so, as opposed to the number of scandals Trump has going on? That by the number, I'm not sure I could come up with if I wrote them down on paper? Give me a break. You have to be a special kind of retarded, to think Strozk holds more importance than the multiple Trump scandals.

I love how you don't know how stupid you make Democrats look.

Each and every Republican now knows that smart Democrats now do not exist. We literally know that almost all of you are towards the very front of the Bell Curve. You are going to be increasingly dismissed as a result of this.

The IG said that Strzok took no biased actions.
In the mean time, with twelve new indictments, Republicans want to impeach Rosenstein. You can't get much more criminal than the Republicans in Congress. When I said the Republicans were running a criminal enterprise, I really meant it.
You actually know what those indictments were for, right?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Gohmert is an American hero who gets ridiculed a lot. Strzok is the one who should be ridiculed!

Louie Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa Page as you look at us?
Judge Lying Louie of Tyler, Texas would know about these things, cheating on a wife. Right, Louie?

And since we are talking a man's honesty and character, Louie, we might as well talk about multiple philanderer, President Trump.
Let's remind Karen Handle that Trump supporters don't care about that, because they said so. This is hilarious.

Pretty sure I remember several Trump supporters on this forum saying they didn't care a bit about Trump's personal life as long as he helped the economy. So when did things change about caring about a person's personal life?

How many of those people thought what Bill Clinton did was wrong. Clinton had a very good economy when he was President.
Trump's economy is much stronger.

Bill's was nothing but the internet bubble. The internet bubble would have given Carter a strong economy.

Only a guy from Texas would go there. Uncalled for I have to say, but that's how Texas rolls.
The democrats were a disgrace. They interrupted, yelled out loud while a congressman was asking questions of the witness. Every one of them should be fined and placed under arrest. This was an attempt to hide testamony evidence.

We never got an answer about him looking at his wife while Having an affair with Lisa Page.
Because they were exceeding their time. Republicans were able to do it but Democrats were not. This was a farce not a hearing held by adults.
Because Strzok was delaying by hiding behind the FBI.

When Strzok was finally starting to talk the Democrats were interrupting the Republican responses.

Democrats also didn't need time because they didn't even participate in the questioning.

Note to self: All cases/convictions brought against anyone by a law enforcement official who cheated on their spouse should be thrown out ASAP
Apparently that's the bar now.
Are you proud to be less intelligent than a 5th grader?
Trump lovers complaint about Strzok --- he said mean things about the president (even though the president was not president but a civilian running for office) and he cheated on his wife, so he cant be trusted to conduct an investigation, therefore any investigation he is working on is tainted...

So by that logic -- any District Attorney, police officer, FBI agent, judge who cheated on their spouse can't be trusted to conduct an investigation, prosecute a case or judge a trial fairly

But that is not really what Trump supporters believe -- they are sycophants and are willing to make themselves look like fools in worship of Trump

Perhaps just wishful thinking.. but I can't imagine Trey G giving his role up on the oversight committee and moving to the private sector (what a loss for America)!!! The sad reality is that most senators do not have the intellect or background accrued for X-examination of a witness. They get side tracked and bumble things up. Lol, on the Dem side they make these ludicrously tangential 5' diatribes on extraneous & unrelated opinion pieces on DJT.:auiqs.jpg:

Talk about a stupid question that does not address the issue at hand. That question reminds me of how innocent Trump looked when the reporter asked him about knowing anything about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels, then lying about it. Except that question was actually relevant to the hush money case. This question Gohmert asked, wasn't relative to anything, except to insult. Gohmert, what an idiot.

Each and every Republican now knows that smart Democrats now do not exist. We literally know that almost all of you are towards the very front of the Bell Curve. You are going to be increasingly dismissed as a result of this.
Yea, right down to the twenty five Russian indictments and Five Trump butt boys either arrested or guilty. The more indictments and guilty pleas, the more the Right dismisses the whole thing. Seems to me that there is something odd with that picture? The more indictments and arrests, the more these Trump cultists deny. Can't handle the truth? Have no interest in justice? Which is it? Or is it both? What a bunch of pathetic Republican cowards and traitors to this country.

Perhaps just wishful thinking.. but I can't imagine Trey G giving his role up on the oversight committee and moving to the private sector (what a loss for America)!!! The sad reality is that most senators do not have the intellect or background accrued for X-examination of a witness. They get side tracked and bumble things up. Lol, on the Dem side they make these ludicrously tangential 5' diatribes on extraneous & unrelated opinion pieces on DJT.:auiqs.jpg:
Trey Gowdy is a joke. Ever since he got caught trying to frame Clinton for Benghazi, I knew he was an unprofessional loser. He's a mouth piece, and that's it.

You are so stupid! His career is over, his credibility shot!

You are the stupid one. His credibility is stronger than the Republican garbage.

The whole point of the Strzok testimony is to establish credibility and trust in his role as a 1.) man of integrity 2.) FBI lead investigator beyond bias and above reproach 3.) An agent of impeccable ethics, impartiality & thoroughly exhausting all witness testimony prior to handing down recommendations for specific agency action.

Gohmert's (look into my eyes) query strikes at the heart of the character of the man (what other actions lend to his credibility, etc). Bear in mind, Strzok is a man holding himself out there to be virtuous in all the above categories. This post will get too long winded if I itemize in bullet points all of the inconsistencies here, starting with his changing the text on HRC's notations from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless" ---> "I would love to answer your ? but am compelled by the FBI NOT to... Y'all know U stink to high heaven & I hope you have nightmares about his 'paramour' getting X-'d by Gowdy early next wk... ROTFL!

Judge Lying Louie of Tyler, Texas would know about these things, cheating on a wife. Right, Louie?

And since we are talking a man's honesty and character, Louie, we might as well talk about multiple philanderer, President Trump.
Let's remind Karen Handle that Trump supporters don't care about that, because they said so. This is hilarious.

Pretty sure I remember several Trump supporters on this forum saying they didn't care a bit about Trump's personal life as long as he helped the economy. So when did things change about caring about a person's personal life?

How many of those people thought what Bill Clinton did was wrong. Clinton had a very good economy when he was President.

Bill's was nothing but the internet bubble. The internet bubble would have given Carter a strong economy.

Voters disagreed with you.

Only a guy from Texas would go there. Uncalled for I have to say, but that's how Texas rolls.
The democrats were a disgrace. They interrupted, yelled out loud while a congressman was asking questions of the witness. Every one of them should be fined and placed under arrest. This was an attempt to hide testamony evidence.

We never got an answer about him looking at his wife while Having an affair with Lisa Page.
Because they were exceeding their time. Republicans were able to do it but Democrats were not. This was a farce not a hearing held by adults.
Because Strzok was delaying by hiding behind the FBI.

When Strzok was finally starting to talk the Democrats were interrupting the Republican responses.

Democrats also didn't need time because they didn't even participate in the questioning.

He was quite properly wanting to know how much he could say about a active criminal investigation. This hearing was a bad joke and Republicans are the ones who looked bad.

Yea, right down to the twenty five Russian indictments and Five Trump butt boys either arrested or guilty. The more indictments and guilty pleas, the more the Right dismisses the whole thing. Seems to me that there is something odd with that picture? The more indictments and arrests, the more these Trump cultists deny. Can't handle the truth? Have no interest in justice? Which is it? Or is it both? What a bunch of pathetic Republican cowards and traitors to this country.
None of those indictments have anything to do with collusion.

You are clearly not a thinking person. Which is why I made the previous post. Your entire side is just a joke consumed with hate.

I just wonder how many of you idiots loved "The Apprentice" or loved Trump when he was just a rich guy with a famous name brand. I certainly felt no positive feelings towards Trump until 2015, so I am not some Trump sycophant/groupie.

Voters disagreed with you.
Voters didn't understand how the economy worked.

Forum List

Back