Gohmert: Gays 'Getting Massages All Day' Make The Military 'Vulnerable To Terrorism'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This man is a fucking embarrassment to the U.S. Congress. I hope he gets hit by a train.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said during a radio interview this week that gays shouldn't be allowed in the military because their proclivity toward "getting massages all day" would make the nation vulnerable to terrorism.

Gohmert's comments, highlighted on Friday by Mediaite, were made during an appearance Tuesday on Christian talk radio show "Point of View" as part of his criticism of the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Gohmert Gays Getting Massages All Day Make The Military Vulnerable To Terrorism

Last edited:
Louie was my congressman at one time, and he is a vile person.

His money source, unfortunately, is a great guy by the name of Bob Lehman, who is worshiped in his East Texas for his generosity and philanthropy to all ages and stages regardless of sex and race.

Judge Louie will be in Congress until he dies.

So I read the link, and...I could be wrong but...I think Gomer is jealous. I think he is wanting some of that man on man massage action. You can almost hear that feverish lump in his throat.

So I read the link, and...I could be wrong but...I think Gomer is jealous. I think he is wanting some of that man on man massage action. You can almost hear that feverish lump in his throat.

he has the look in his eye; randall and mojo are like going "oh yeah"

louie gohmert.jpg

This man is a fucking embarrassment to the U.S. Congress. I hope he gets hit by a train.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said during a radio interview this week that gays shouldn't be allowed in the military because their proclivity toward "getting massages all day" would make the nation vulnerable to terrorism.

Gohmert's comments, highlighted on Friday by Mediaite, were made during an appearance Tuesday on Christian talk radio show "Point of View" as part of his criticism of the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Gohmert Gays Getting Massages All Day Make The Military Vulnerable To Terrorism

Sounds like Gohmert needs a massage...bad.

Forum List

Back