Goebbels big lie

The lie being told about race is that blacks are a “minority” while whites are told they are a majority and they are given every excuse to not have kids. The fact of the matter is whites make up less than 10% of the world’s population.

We are a minority in America. Nice try.
His post was correct.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.
Oh, c’mon. I guess in your racist world it makes perfect sense for cities like Chicago to make up lies about the carnage on the streets of their black hoods. Five or six hundred won’t actually end up dead this year because whitey makes it all up out of whole cloth.

Go talk to your girlfriend tigerred. She’s the neighboring pea in your pod.

I don't live in your world. I'm not a racist.
Your posts prove otherwise.

Perhaps if you and your troll buddy would stop ranting about whites 24/7 someone may take you seriously. Until then, and I'm sure that day will never come, you and the rest of the heathen black trouble makers can pound sand.

Fuck off bitch. This is the race and racism section. Therefore we will talk about whites and your punk ass will pound sand.
It is the racism section and you are a racist,

So is Trump.
So is Rachel Maddow, Michelle Obama, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson and many others.
Maddow and Obama: no, they shoot straight

Rangel, Jackson, etc., are terrible

Waters: does on occasion but she is fun to watch pound on her enemies

None the less, Trump is the master of the Big Lie in America, and all know it, including you. The difference is that you don't care.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So is Trump.
So is Rachel Maddow, Michelle Obama, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson and many others.

None the less, Trump is the master of the Big Lie in America, and all know it, including you. The difference is that you don't care.
I care if anyone lies. You however only want to point to one person. Try opening your mind and see the whole picture.

So is Trump.

I care if anyone lies. You however only want to point to one person. Try opening your mind and see the whole picture.
No, I did not, and it is right above you, so now you are engaged in the lie.

You say you do care, but you don't really seem that you do. I want to point at the most important person who does it and does much bigger and greater than all the rest.

But that does not bother you in the slightest, which is a sign of Trump obsession.

• Thanks
So is Trump.

You say you do care, but you don't really seem that you do. I want to point at the most important person who does it and does much bigger and greater than all the rest.

But that does not bother you in the slightest, which is a sign of Trump obsession.
You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? You only point out Trump. He is your obsession, not mine. I didn’t vote for him and I have several issues with him. You must first be honest with yourself. You seem to be incapable of that.

I’m done with you.

So is Trump.

You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? You only point out Trump. He is your obsession, not mine. I didn’t vote for him and I have several issues with him. You must first be honest with yourself. You seem to be incapable of that. I’m done with you.
You are the epitome of the OP. I agreed look above in the red we have people who do the Big Lie. Yet you Lie and say I point out only Trump. You are no good at the Big Lie because you are running away. Keep running.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back