God’s tools are not being used

People of today do not realize the tool(s) each of us received from God. Some of us are creative with our hands, others have great minds, while others have a strong voice. Yet most of us do not use these tools to better ourselves and society. This is why today we have Doctors who cannot heal,

i disagree with this. doctors have made leaps and bounds in their fields...but you do not remember polio..small pox...measles...so you take it for granted and made sillie statements....doctors do and can heal
Social Workers who cannot solve the social issues in their communities,

part of the problem...people like you ..who expect others to solve the social issues in your community...what are you doing? and teachers who cannot teach or motivate children to stay in school.

teachers are there to teach....i am here to motivate..that is the job of a parent not a teacher...a teacher can spur a child into one interest or another but motivation and basic skills are the job of a parent...
We simply did not use the tools God gave us to carve our careers.

why do you expect others to do what is your responsiblity too?

I expect teachers to teach facts, not their liberal biased pov. Sadly, that's what our public schools have quickly turned into in California, indoctrination centers of the impoverished that can't afford private school or to stay home and home school.

And even the private schools are under the gun to teach liberal guesses and cheapened wannabe science. Science rocks, but the junk they teach our kids doesn't hold up so they force it on them.

Need to get back to facts, not fiction, then maybe our kids would listen. I don't blame the teachers (most) it's the liberal curriculum they're told to teach through our liberal government and teachers union backing.

Why are there so many Christian private schools and no atheist schools?

Atheists have to force it on those who can't afford better.

Why do you feel the need to force? Because you're in the minority? Oh yeah... That's what minorities do...

Forum List

Back