2) Agencies that are affiliated with religions or churches absolutely should have the right to refuse to serve anyone that goes against that religion. PERIOD.
I did not disagress with that, kid. I believe in freedome of religion. I just said that it is harmfull to children. If these peole really cared about kid, they would not invoke religion as a way of punishing gay people and by extention the children

3) In the acts of a church, within their own boundaries - your damn right their rights should trump all other rights.
That is a foundational policy of our nation that goes well -well beyond just religions.
I did not disagree with that either. I just said that others who do not believe should not be subjected to the rules of those who do. I am still waiting on so sort of rational response from you on that

Human /civil rights is most certainly worth it. By claiming that it is not shows your true colors
virtue-signaling-examples-everyday.jpg

But it isn't the PROPER definition. The only legitimate arrangement is one man and one woman.
Says who. ?35 countries now reccognise same sex marriage. The sky has not fallen. Get over it .The year is 2024. Love is love and marriage is marriage and what other peple do is none of your buisness unless it infringes on yur rights. Gay marriage has not

Says who. ?35 countries now reccognise same sex marriage. The sky has not fallen. Get over it .The year is 2024. Love is love and marriage is marriage and what other peple do is none of your buisness unless it infringes on yur rights. Gay marriage has not
Love is not love if it isn't rooted in the Truth. G-d's truth. I bet you will approve of marriages between pedophiles and children.

Your profile says you were born in 1938.

The Thirteenth Amendment, which brought a decisive end to legal slavery in this state, was ratified in 1865.

Or did you grow up in some other country, where slavery was still legal even into your lifetime?
Today only those reading about slavery in the usa exist. I was born and raised in CA but going to school, we learned about slavery. That is what I recall.

Hey. It's the next domino to fall. We need to protect our kids from you freaks.
Got news for you, In todays world you ignorant bigots are the freaks that kids need protection from The role modle that you provide puts kids art a disadvantage in an environment that is increasingly diverse, accepting and inclusive It also puts them a risk of bullying and -in the case of LGBT yuth- self harm You have blood on your hands

Last edited:
Got news for you, In todays world you ignorant bigots are the freaks that kids need protection from
What, you mean people who convey the only absolute Truth that matters? People who advocate for normal, healthy, G-dly sexual relations between one man-one woman within the bonds of marriage for LIFE? People who encourage their children to remain celibate until marriage? That's healthy. What you advocate for does nothing but brings misery and disease.

Forum List

Back