God’s Laws.

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
GOD’S LAWS.

When the nation of Israel was GOD’s chosen people, before Christ and the new covenant, he gave them laws that he did not give to any other nations. After they disobeyed him over and over and made laws themselves he abandoned then. Christ came and some of the laws he saw a need to change.

Plural marriages, king Solomon had 700 wives, were changed but it remained male and female, man and woman, wives and husbands.
1 Cor7;2..Let each man have his own wife, not wives, and each woman her own husband.
GOD did not make any provisions for a woman to have her own wife or a man to have his own husband. A legal and moral marriage consists of a husband and a wife. Man and woman, male and female. A man cannot be a wife and a woman cannot be a husband.

The Ten Commandments that GOD gave Moses have not changed and we and most nations based their laws on their religion.

You can do whatever you want to do but do not expect me to legally decide what GOD has already decided. I will have no part in changing GOD’s law and proposition 8 is something I would never vote on.

your god is not the standard by which we decide our national rules.

dogma junkies.. giving monkeys brains so they can think they are the center of the universe since about 33ad.

do you follow every law laid forth for the israelites?

if homosexuality is such a serious sin, why did Jesus not specifically condemn it or even speak against it?

You can do whatever you want to do but do not expect me to legally decide what GOD has already decided. I will have no part in changing GOD’s law and proposition 8 is something I would never vote on.

Now God said to Abraham: "Kill me a son."

And Abe said, "Man! You must be putting me on"

And God said "No" And Abe said, "Bwha?!"

And God said, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin'..
you better start to run"

So Abe said, "Man, where you want this killin done?"

And God said, "Anywhere long down Highway 61"

Forum List

Back